Hi I am changing from my iPhone 3G to a Blackberry. My wife has a Curve and I really like it, however it is old and I see the Bold and Tour have come out as well as the updated 8900 Curve. Between those three does anyone have any suggestions. They seem to do just about the same things per the Blackberry site. Thank you for any help.
    08-16-09 07:52 PM
    Which carrier do you use?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-09 07:57 PM
    Depends on the carrier. I'm not familiar with Centennial, but I think it's a GSM carrier. I'd go talk to your carrier, see what they have, and pick the better of them.

I think Centennial is GSM, now that I think of it. So the Bold would be the choice there.
    08-16-09 07:58 PM
    Those are my wife's stats, but yes I would be on ATT who bought Cent.
    08-16-09 08:13 PM
    I would say the 8330 curve...the way the keys are layed out are perfect.

08-16-09 08:14 PM
    well do you plan to stick with this phone for a long time, or are you going to get a temporary phone while you wait for a new blackberry to come out such as the BB onyx/merlin?
    08-16-09 08:22 PM
    Those are my wife's stats, but yes I would be on ATT who bought Cent.
    Start by going to the carrier's website to see which models that carrier has, then go to the BlackBerry website and compare devices. Then go to a store and play with them. I suppose the Bold would be considered the biggest and baddest of all the creatures in the ATT forest. (I'm on Verizon with a Curve and love it).

08-16-09 08:23 PM
    well do you plan to stick with this phone for a long time, or are you going to get a temporary phone while you wait for a new blackberry to come out such as the BB onyx/merlin?
    Now that is a good question, and honestly I have not put much thought about that. I usually keep my phones 12-18 months.

When are the new Blackberry rumored to arrive?
    08-16-09 08:24 PM
    I would say go to your local store and play with them, I went today to play with the new curve and I didn't like it. Keyboard feel really cheap and trackpad suckd badly... But that just me... go to the store and try them all! also a new BB is coming to AT&T around nov-dec... Gud luck!
    08-16-09 08:30 PM
    The 8900 and Bold are cool bbs but I would say wait for the onyx if you going to stay with AT&T
    08-16-09 08:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD