Okay, say I buy an application on my current blackberry (the tour)....and 6 months later...I get a new blackberry like a bold or something....will I have to purchase the application again? or can I transfer it to my new blackberry? I am scared to buy an application...I don't want to buy one then turn around and buy a new blackberry and not be able to use it again...I use a Macbook and I have the desktop manager....I have noticed that I can't back up my 3rd party applications on the Mac version but there are ways that you can on the Windows version...So my question is will I have to buy the applications again if I get a new blackberry down the road?
    12-09-09 01:58 AM
    also I do have access to a PC if it comes down to it...
    12-09-09 02:01 AM
    Normally if you purchase the app from the Crackberry store, Mobihand, App World
    there is a facility to allow you to provide the new PIN for the new device and be
    provided a new registration / unlock code.

If purchased directly from a developer usually an email detailing your old device
    model, PIN and sometimes order number and the same info from the new phone
    is all that is needed to have them provide a new code.
    12-09-09 02:04 AM
    ok thats coo....the app I am thinking about purchasing is berryweather...is there company normally good with this situation? Just seeing if you know?
    12-09-09 02:07 AM
    Bellshare, the developer of BerryWeather, is an extremely responsive vendor IMO.
    I have had good experience with them and have hardly ever heard anyone utter
    a bad word about them. ... and it is a killer app
    12-09-09 02:17 AM
    thank you i appreciate it...and yes so far this app is very nice...much better than the other weather apps I have used (IMO) but they were free and this one is 10 bucks (i think that is outrageous)...I can see 5 dollars at the most...
    12-09-09 03:30 AM
    Personally, I think the app is worth every penny. If you used v1.5 and are now
    using the updated version you know the extensive amount of work they put in to this.

There are some apps that I would not pay a nickel for and then there are apps
    that I feel are money well spent. I have paid as much as $35 for an app
    because I thought it was worth it and the developer deserved the "wallet vote"
    12-09-09 03:39 AM
    I just switched from a curve to a Tour with Verizon. The problem is I can not get my yahoo emails on the Tour. What do I have to do to get that switched to the Tour?
    12-09-09 08:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD