I'm glad this thread is here, so I don't have to read the goodbye rants elsewhere.

Those of you leaving, you will be missed. Some of your rants are funny. Most aren't.

The rest of us will keep pushing BlackBerry to do better and you will always be welcomed back. Save your login information!!!

Ride or die:  PRIVelege-acy
    My last BB was a Bold, but I still check in to see what's going in. I'm still crossing my fingers they'll make a landscape slider. Probably the only design BB could do to take me away from my Note 4.
    08-17-16 09:21 PM
    Nexus 6 is a great phone. I guess they used your Priv to make mine perfect, though. No issues here. Sorry to see you go.

Ride or die:  PRIVelege-acy
    08-18-16 12:45 AM
    Although I think hope is lost for a Blackberry Os, I am not lurking in the Windows Phone Forum. Where Blackberry cant afford to fail, Windows is yet has enough money and reach to hang in there and get it right. I would prefer to use Windows for everything vs Android and Google and will never use Apple, once they have a blend like messaging service or something similar to what Android has I will definitely give Windows another shot.
    08-19-16 02:19 PM
    One small irritation with Android is Exchange sync, Sms and other notifications with my Classic anything I did in outlook or blend automatically updated fast in the Blackberry Phone, with my Nexus 5x the notifications hang around until I physically go to phone and open the email, sms etc than the updates occur. A minor annoyance but annoying nonetheless
    08-25-16 10:25 PM
    The time has come guys.. I waited for the Priv, but it was way expensive, way too big (for me) and way too "Beta". I waited for the DTEK50, but its battery seems not to be on par with my needs as well as its specs.
    I end up buying the new xperia x (at a reasonable price) and I'm really liking it so far.. I'm still setting up everything, but I don't know how to transfer my bookmarks from my Q5 to the new X. The same applies for my BBM chats.. Do you have some kind of suggestions?
    P.s. Anyway, I'm hoping to come back as soon as the Mercury will be released..I cannot imagine being without a Berry for too long ;-)

Posted via CB10
    08-26-16 01:00 AM
    One small irritation with Android is Exchange sync, Sms and other notifications with my Classic anything I did in outlook or blend automatically updated fast in the Blackberry Phone, with my Nexus 5x the notifications hang around until I physically go to phone and open the email, sms etc than the updates occur. A minor annoyance but annoying nonetheless
    U must have turned off sync then.
    08-27-16 09:11 AM
    Just got my iPhone se today so i guess this is a goodbye to Blackberry. See you in iPhone forums.

Posted via CB10
    zocster likes this.
    08-27-16 12:50 PM
    EAS works well on all platforms, you must have set it up as imap or something ...
    08-27-16 01:28 PM
    Try a Z30 vs the Iphone. The Z30 wins in most aspects except for the apps. That will change with 10.3 though.

Posted via CB10
    What happened lol. Blackberry will never ever catch up with iOS on anything non the less android lol. And I'm on an LG k10.
    08-29-16 03:47 PM
    Loved using my z30 for the past 2 years ish moving on to the Huawei p9 but will definitely be downloading the hub and password keeper

Posted via CB10
    08-31-16 08:23 AM
    Yes I see the same thing with notifications, they do not clear automatically. Blend was superior but Mighty Text and my Nexus 5x do so many other things better than my Classic that I miss it less and less. First off the 5x nexus is super light!!! LIghtest smartphone I have felt. Everything is snappier from surfing the web, opening apps etc. All in all I am happy with my move to Android and the Nexus phone vs my Classic. In fact I am no longer intent on a physical keyboard as most of the time I type text messages on my Computer or Emails anyways. I am most interested in Windows phones of the future that can tie in Exchange perfectly and the rest of the Windows Eco system. Until that time my Nexus phone is fine and really does not matter anymore what Blackberry does...I would of stayed around if they did not plan to cancel Blend and discontinue the Classic but now I found a better way.
    zocster likes this.
    09-05-16 12:38 AM
    Hi, after using Blackberry phones for several years I have just moved to an I phone SE for personal use, but will continue to visit Crackberry as I still use a Passport for business. so not leaving Blackberry completely.
    zocster likes this.
    09-06-16 02:05 AM
    After over 8 years on BlackBerry, I made the bittersweet decision yesterday and preordered the iPhone 7+. I'm on a Passport now and it has been the best BlackBerry i have used. Love the keyboard, love the OS, but with the lack of support for apps that used to be standard on a BB, i have to move on. I have no desire to move to an Android powered BB.

It was a fun ride, and hopefully one day, the BB OS will make a return....
    chain13, Uzi and rt2567 like this.
    09-10-16 08:03 AM
    My last post as I see no reason to return to Blackberry in any form now. Happy with my Nexus 5x, classic was a reliable phone for me the year I had it. Was thinking of going in on a 950 Lumia Windows phone since I was using outlook and office 365 especially butt since phone works so well and might text a worthy successor to blend thought would go all in on google apps and use prosper instead of outlook, in process now. Good luck to those that still hold onto there blackberries, there will be no new os, you will have to migrate to Android and I dont see any benefit over a Pure Android phone myself. I think Windows will pull out of it as they have their eco system and will have some great stuff by 2018
    09-10-16 10:35 PM
    My last post as I see no reason to return to Blackberry in any form now. Happy with my Nexus 5x, classic was a reliable phone for me the year I had it. Was thinking of going in on a 950 Lumia Windows phone since I was using outlook and office 365 especially butt since phone works so well and might text a worthy successor to blend thought would go all in on google apps and use prosper instead of outlook, in process now. Good luck to those that still hold onto there blackberries, there will be no new os, you will have to migrate to Android and I dont see any benefit over a Pure Android phone myself. I think Windows will pull out of it as they have their eco system and will have some great stuff by 2018
    Oh yeah I definitely see windows overtaking blackberry in the near future.
    09-18-16 10:14 PM
    Am hoping the BB returns. I love the classic but the only thing is apps. Why can't they make a solid phone with a CLASSIC keyboard and trackpad and GREAT android apps? I don't need a huge screen, just usability and basic entertainment apps: Facebook, instagram, snapchat, and Facebook messenger
    10-09-16 04:54 AM
    Believe it or not I've come from Android Eco system samsung Note 5 to BlackBerry Passport.

Akram Khan BB Pin: 2BE444CF Sent from my  BlackBerry Passport.
    10-09-16 05:02 AM
    Is it disorienting carrying two phones? I'm not into apps but there are some necessary apps for business and college I use such as GROUP me for group messaging without giving away one's # that is crucial...
    10-10-16 01:43 PM
    Oh yeah I definitely see windows overtaking blackberry in the near future.
    Near future... That happened long ago.

But they are on a downhill trajectory at this point.

In the end I think there will only be either iOS or Android powered phones... as the whole platform is too important for users.
    10-10-16 01:51 PM
    im going to ditch out my BB Priv i guess for a Google pixel phone? and just DL Hub suite its just that im having some issues with my Priv after the marshmallow the chopiness in the performance,over heating, Bluetooth compatibility with most of my bluetooth headphones. its just sad to leave im still thinkng of getting DTEK 60 but im worried because it is a TCL phone. and they are npot known for quality phone well its just an opinion. i hope it will be a great phone. hope Blackberry will bounce back soon!
    10-15-16 09:25 PM
    I didn't know that people used Blackberrys as their main device. I have always thought that a Blackberry is more suitable to be a second unit that one use for productivity. Or as a phone for work related tasks.
    That's the reason I want a Blackberry. You don't have many applications and the phones often isn't supposed to be a multimedia unit. Blackberrys advantage is the security and a technology that is made to be effective when you write documents and mails.
    To use a Blackberry as an all round cellphone is just silly because it's not ment to be.
    10-16-16 04:38 AM
    I didn't know that people used Blackberrys as their main device. I have always thought that a Blackberry is more suitable to be a second unit that one use for productivity. Or as a phone for work related tasks.
    That's the reason I want a Blackberry. You don't have many applications and the phones often isn't supposed to be a multimedia unit. Blackberrys advantage is the security and a technology that is made to be effective when you write documents and mails.
    To use a Blackberry as an all round cellphone is just silly because it's not ment to be.
    BlackBerry priv is pretty much same as other androids. I use it daily no issues so far.
    10-16-16 06:48 AM
    I'm migrating from Z30 to Sony Xperia Z5 Premium. The experience is good, the phone is faster and responsive. Now, I'm using Z30 for managing my email.

Posted from Sony� Z5P Dual
    Coffee Shampoo likes this.
    10-22-16 11:41 PM
    BB10 is good than android.
    10-26-16 11:11 PM
    Blackberry 10 should be added Dead Os and future is counting down till end, anyone buying a blackberry now would be like buying a Saturn, Hummer, Saab etc when they were having the huge discounts not a long term good idea
    Have to point out that just like these cars you can still get parts or a whole new car for cheap to use just for parts. These cars are still repaired or still able to be repaired by anyone cause they are easy to take apart unlike most phones today. People are still driving those cars around cause it's not like they stop after the odometer says 250,000 miles lol. It will run as long as you take care of it. I just bought my second car as a backup and an extra screen, battery and keyboard for the future.

Love my rust bucket lol

Posted via CB10
    11-04-16 08:04 AM
3,266 ... 110111112113114 ...