I am sitting here trying to decide on if i want to buy the BB torch and sell my Iphone 4
    I used to have a bb i owned 2 and i loved them.. I dont get all the use out of the iPhone that most would,
    I was wondering what people think??
    I just want to make the right choice my switching ... has anyone had any issues with the Torch?
    thanks
    10-07-10 02:21 PM
    I don't know anything about the torch but I quit using my Verizon Eris for the BB 8830 and I have never been happier. My battery lasts for 2 days and I wasn't using the Eris features. I love the phone function much better on the BB.
    10-07-10 03:35 PM
    BB or BUST!

The Torch is solid, i've used one, go to the store, play around with one and see how it feels.
    10-07-10 03:37 PM
    yea i have been playing around with it.. My only worry is that it will mess up on me, my last was having issues.. I didnt know if anyone knows anything about the Torch.. I just dont get the use out the iphone, and i loves my BB (other than it freezing and the facebook app messing up sometimes..)
    10-07-10 04:03 PM
    I own an ipod touch...and I don't touch any of the apps I have on it. It just seems that many of the apps for the iphone are either completely useless or the useful apps costs way too much for their functionalities

I just find that many of the apps available for the bb are pretty useful...even the free ones. The whole blackberry experience also feels a lot more snappy even tho it may not provide a lot of the eye candy the iphone has.

There's also a reason why its called a crackberry eh?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-07-10 05:39 PM
    So i clicked something accidentally and now the computer bar is at the side of my computer instead of at the botton of the screen.
    10-08-10 06:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD