So a little over a week ago I placed an order through SW-Box for new housings for my 9780. Everything seemed fine for the first two days, payment cleared, received my shipping statement, all was good. In the shipping staement it said allow up to 48 hours to receive a tracking number. Well two days after the 48 hours passed, I e-mailed the customer service department at SW-Box and let them know my concern. Today, two days after my email, I got a response from them:
    "We have not received any response back from you in 24 hours, and would like to know if you consider this issue to be resolved. If you have any further questions, simply respond to this Email."
    It then finishes with:
    "Please note that the Ticket will automatically be closed within 72 hours if no response is received from you. The Ticket will not be closed in the case that you send another reply."

Inever received anything from them to resolve this issue, and this is what I get? I sent another e-mail expressing my anger that they were just trying to sweep this under the rug, and that they have lost me as a future customer, and from refering anyone I know to them. Will post up when they reply, if they do, and if I ever get my order from them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    anon(3733516) likes this.
    07-03-11 08:09 PM
    Why do you not just buy a $5 snap-on case from eBay? They do the same job without the delusions of invulnerability.

Why do people pay more than $15 for an 8GB MicroSD memory card?

Why do people shop at Best Buy?

As soon as I figure out "why", I'm probably going to start punching people until I break my fingers.
    07-04-11 01:29 AM
    I gave them my BB email, the one I created through BIS. They have already appolgizing for the slip up on their end.

@Mister Xiado,
    I didn't just but a slip on case because I already have multiple ones. I wanted to change my housings to have my entire device, not just the parts covered by a case, to be a different color. And I don't know where I said anything about making my BB invulnerable.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-04-11 04:49 PM
    thanks for sharing.

the first time I ordered from SWB, it took just a bit under a month to get to me and the housings didn't even fit right. I don't think anyone should ever buy from them. terrible service.

And I had the same type of experience with customer support -- they wanted nothing to do with me or any of my issues from them.
    AbuYazeedUK likes this.
    07-04-11 06:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD