I am a new Blackberry Storm user and I had three (hopefully simple) questions.

1) The SureType pick letters that I need to backspace to erase and then re-enter and then later the whole word changes. Are there ways to more efficiently use this very frustrating keyboard?

2) When I look up a Contact and open it up and it's the wrong information and I hit the escape key, I lose the Contact look-up info I previously typed in. Any suggestions?

3) I have an 8GB chip and I would like to fill it up with iTunes but it seems that I need to keep some of the chip empty. For what? Games, other applications?

Thanks
    06-03-09 01:39 PM
    1. Suretype is a bit of a pain in this regard. What you can do is type each letter, slowly, and select the choice you want as you go. Basically this forces a new entry into the custom dictionary, and from there you should be good to go.

2. Not sure what you mean here - are you trying to edit an existing contact's info that's incorrect? If so, you should get a prompt to save it when you hit the escape button

3. You can use the media card for music, ringtones, pictures, videos, and even other stuff if you set it up as a mass storage device. You can't put games or other apps on it.
    06-03-09 02:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD