BlackBerry claims that there still gonna support BlackBerry 10? The thing is nothing is being done to help it other than their recent statement. Why give away all the stock apps on Google play (including hub and keyboard) for free no less! No improvements, no new device announcements. And I know there's a lot of threads like these. I hate to say this cuz I love BlackBerry 10 but this very well may be my last BlackBerry phone.

Posted via CB10
    10-27-15 11:08 PM
    BlackBerry is committed to supporting BB10 during its transition to Android, but don't expect any further development or significant new features.

BlackBerry is not giving apps away free to everyone in the Google Play Store. Those BlackBerry app updates are only available to owners of the Priv.

And no, don't expect any new BB10 device announcements. BlackBerry has made all this very clear over the last few months, as did John Chen during his recent Code/Mobile interview.
    Bla1ze likes this.
    10-27-15 11:30 PM
    I don't know who they've "given them away for free" to... Could you explain? Other than for the Priv, these apps aren't available on any other OS and, when they do become available, I highly doubt that they will be free.
    10-27-15 11:32 PM
    I don't know who they've "given them away for free" to... Could you explain? Other than for the Priv, these apps aren't available on any other OS and, when they do become available, I highly doubt that they will be free.
    They're already on Google play store for free

Posted via CB10
    10-28-15 09:00 AM
    They're already on Google play store for free

Posted via CB10
    No they aren't - like the Moto X apps and various Samsung only apps - the play store is being used as a delivery platform to allow for swift and easy updating.

You cannot download them with any other phone.
    10-28-15 09:02 AM
    Mobilesyrup reported that BlackBerry commitment to 10 remains strong and 10.3.3 will be coming in March 2016 .
    For what its worth was on twitter yesterday .
    10-28-15 09:15 AM
    Mobilesyrup reported that BlackBerry commitment to 10 remains strong and 10.3.3 will be coming in March 2016 .
    For what its worth was on twitter yesterday .
    BlackBerry themselves confirmed it with the announcement.

Posted via CB10 v....not telling
    Mr4aces likes this.
    10-28-15 09:31 AM
    Mobilesyrup reported that BlackBerry commitment to 10 remains strong and 10.3.3 will be coming in March 2016 . For what its worth was on twitter yesterday .
    Of course BlackBerry is committed to supporting BB10 as it slowly passes into history. Why wouldn't they? There are still lots of BB10 users and there is lots of BB10 hardware left to sell. Just don't hold your breath waiting for 10.4 or any new BB10 devices.
    JeepBB likes this.
    10-28-15 10:00 AM
    i have using my z10 for a year now..the reason i still using BB is because of the OS...i just wait for the new os update to make BB10 more better and hoping BB will release better BB10 phone in the future but sadly they just left BB10 user behind and go for android rather than improve BB10 os..well iam just a fan of BB device,,they know better what to do..i just better buy the any other android phone on the market then buy the BB android its just the same..i guess its the time for me to move on IOS phone..."goodbye BB"..anywhere BLACKBERRY Z10 still the best smartphone i ever use....

Via My black BB Z10
    10-28-15 10:29 AM
    Of course BlackBerry is committed to supporting BB10 as it slowly passes into history. Why wouldn't they? There are still lots of BB10 users and there is lots of BB10 hardware left to sell. Just don't hold your breath waiting for 10.4 or any new BB10 devices.
    Yup. I am very surprised that people can read that statement and not get it that BlackBerry officially announced that they don't see a future with BB10.
    10-28-15 01:35 PM
    Support means they will be around for it. So they are not lying. They still support OS7 too... so? Much like MS supports Windows 7. Nothing new for it but sure they will support it.
    JeepBB likes this.
    10-28-15 02:42 PM
    Hear Ya .
    10-28-15 04:09 PM