View Poll Results: Which superphone is most appealing to you?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • QNX Blackberry

20 76.92%
  • iPhone 5

4 15.38%
  • Android

4 15.38%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    From the latest releases, reports and promotions, which superphone has gotten your attention?

For me, the QNX-powered Blackberries are the first on my list, but the new Android superphones (such as the Motorola Photon) has also gotten my attention especially due to the increased, enterprise-grade security they now offer.
    09-11-11 09:52 PM
    Gotta say the QNX phone. Although, as much as I love my Apple products, other than the iPhone, I'm really interested to see what the iPhone 5 will bring to the table.
    09-11-11 10:44 PM
    Both a QNX BlackBerry and the iPhone 5.
    09-11-11 11:25 PM
    Liking the specs and hardware on the HTC Amaze, AKA Ruby.

If not that really interested in the QNX phones.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-11 11:29 PM
    I would love to get my hands on and test a QNX blackberry.

09-12-11 02:05 AM
    Not sure these days. I've become a bit if a Netflix addict so I want a qHD screen that's super amoled plus on a phone. The Android Netflix app is scrubby but the wp7 app is flawless. Hard choice for that.

I suppose a 7" tablet would actually be perfect for that, provided it had a native Netflix app. Not a fan of browser dependency, tbh...

Sent from my HD7 using Board Express
    09-12-11 03:02 AM
    "Superphones" IMO don't exist.. a "superphone" implies there is no need for other phones and that there is one device out there that will feel all my needs.. there isn't. Wake me up when one comes out that has the best of all, and the flaws of none. Maybe then the superphone argument will be justified.
    09-12-11 03:38 AM
    I wish they could make a 7" or 8" version of the Bold 9900, with the necessary specs to run QNX. Think about it, a tablet, with the Bold's keyboard grown to size. That'd be awesome.

09-12-11 04:53 AM
    Thinnest and the lightest..what else?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
    09-12-11 08:33 AM
    I love my 9900... but more phone makers are building Android devices and I suspect the innovation comes from that category.

As a Dell Streak (Android) owner... I'm eyeballing the Samsung Note.

Apple is one **** of a user-experience developer. They always seem to introduce the new stuff...so keep an eye on them too.

RIM is a follower right now.
    09-12-11 07:42 PM
    My streak retired and on sale, on sgs2 now. Will try new bold today.sure lightness is the way to go!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
    09-12-11 11:44 PM
    QNX, but that is no surprise given this is a blackberry forum. Still I do like Apple products and while I may dig the ipod or ipad, I don't see myself switching over to Apple when its comes to my phone.
    09-12-11 11:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD