Anyone got a link to the Bell ad?

The Bell ad immediately after was better. "It's not you, it's your network!" So they got to advertise LTE and the z10.
    02-03-13 08:55 PM
    it's like breaking up with your girlfriend before you've ever made love to her....
    02-03-13 08:56 PM
    There is a Bell and Rogers ad posted on the main page.
    These type of commercials, and the ones to come from BlackBerry are where features will be shown. The Superbowl wasn't the place for it.
    02-03-13 08:57 PM
    They pronounce it zee. How funny. Somehow, it makes them sound dumber.
    To me it was sheer genius.... As we are wrapped up in "craclberry world" so to speak.... we live and breath all things Blackberry......the majority of US audiance at least believe the RIM is either dead or going bankrupt... the idea behind the ad is to show that Blackberry is back to the widest possible audience... thus the superbowl... what the device will do will be layed out in future ads.... To try to promo what the unit does in 30 sec and for an audience that simply do not know or care about Blackberry would have wasted 4 million dollars....
    cpsquires likes this.
    It made people aware of the product...but I hope future commercials are much better.
    mw12341 likes this.
    02-03-13 08:58 PM
    this is just like the launching... ok.. the launching IS bad.

but the point is... as it says, it shows 'what it CAN'T do'. there won't be enough time to show everything...
    have you guys view the promotional video on http://www.blackberryz10.com/ logged on using your fb account and you'd be amazed....
    now after the attention was grabbed, people will definitely search the internet for the blackberry comeback and this website is what they will find... and they will see the 'what it CAN do'.
    the continuity of the ad is what matter most.

and this website is what it's all about.
    02-03-13 09:02 PM
    Rogers and Bell overview the BlackBerry Z10 on video | CrackBerry.com

You guys should check this out! : http://www.blackberryz10.com/
    02-03-13 09:03 PM
    No. This ad did absolutely nothing to make anyone aware of the product. If I wasn't specifically looking for it it would have totally missed me. I doubt anyone who even noticed what it was for would remember it
    DenverRalphy likes this.
    02-03-13 09:03 PM
    It made people aware of the product...but I hope future commercials are much better.
    Future commercials (like the two posted) will be different, as they have a different purpose.
    02-03-13 09:04 PM
    BlackBerry is still trying to get more consumers to buy BlackBerry 10 devices. Right? Ok, maybe the commercial wasn't what most were expecting. I personally wasn't expecting the launch or the commercial to persuade me to get a new BlackBerry. But, I and others need to remember this isn't just for members here on CrackBerry.
    02-03-13 09:04 PM
    I still don't get what BB strategy is for the US market. For the amount of money spent on this, if they can get BB10 devices onto the US market next week or so .then perhaps it will make some sense.
    02-03-13 09:05 PM
    They pronounce it zee. How funny. Somehow, it makes them sound dumber.
    Well zed sounds dumb to me so what's your point?
    02-03-13 09:06 PM
    My reaction. This is much a statement RIM the company (being alive, well, and confident enough to buy a $4 million superbowl ad) as it is about Blackberry 10 or the Z10.

Lots of people are afraid to buy due to perceived lack of longevity.
    pmccartney likes this.
    02-03-13 09:09 PM
    Well zed sounds dumb to me so what's your point?
    Well Wayne, or is it Garth, you obviously don't have a sense of humour.
    02-03-13 09:10 PM
    ......a BlackBerry commercial during the Super Bowl. Let's just stop right there. A BlackBerry commercial during the freaking Super Bowl. For $4 million dollars they got their money's worth. With 30 seconds, they were smart enough to only tell you all what it can not do. I knew it was a BlackBerry commercial because at the end, it said so. There is an amazing thing called the internet. If one cares to, one can get further information, ....simply search and discover all they want to know. It is so sad we in the United States need to be spoon fed every ounce of information in TV spots. Ever heard of Shakespeare, rumor has it, he has written classics and 'some' people need to take courses to understand his stories. BlackBerry is a classic. It is just one commercial (during the Super Bowl ). It is 2013, there is more to marketing than commercials on TV.
    02-03-13 09:10 PM
    Future commercials (like the two posted) will be different, as they have a different purpose.
    I hope so, because I believe they are capable of more than this
    02-03-13 09:12 PM
    It's like BB was reading crackberry on the lead up to the Superbowl, all you saying it better show all the new stuff, it better be aggressive. And then just to tick you all off went the other way just to prove a point. LOL I love it.

Oh but even better, don't forget that all you haters been saying what was the point of the ad in the first place BB is not going to be selling in the US for another month or so. Therefore accourding to your theories the commercial with all the features would have been bad cause then people want it, but then can't get it anywhere. I've read a lot of "Don't get people too excited, too early, or they will be pissed and forget about BB by March".

So lets just see if I got this straight. BB was dumb for not showing anything but would have been dumb for showing stuff. Hmm.

So BB did exactly what it was suppose to, 30 sec to get ya talking. Plus the song was kind of catchy.

I was down on BB after the launch, but now I realize it is from hanging out here.
    02-03-13 09:16 PM
    Well not sure if its just us crackberry users going to town on the voting but number 3 is pretty good
    Super Bowl Commercials from Feb. 3, 2013 - NFL.com
    #1 now
    02-03-13 09:17 PM
    They should have used this one instead:

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-pre...l-hits-youtube
    02-03-13 09:17 PM
    I hope so, because I believe they are capable of more than this
    You don't have to hope. That is how it is.
    02-03-13 09:18 PM
    They should have used this one instead:
    No they shouldnt. Cut that down to 30 seconds and make it stand out over any other feature based commercial that they will be airing for a stage as big as the Superbowl.
    02-03-13 09:19 PM
    Just because a few people didn't like the commercial, found it meh, bad, or terrible even, doesn't mean they didn't "get it", that their expectations were too high, or that they don't understand how advertising works, etc...

Maybe they simply didn't like it?
    02-03-13 09:27 PM
    I thought it was ok. Better than the samsung one (i was bored halfway through).
    02-03-13 09:28 PM
    Well, it looks like the BB ad is garnering more support with 2461 thumbs-up compared to only 315 thumbs-down. #1 rated with 12.9K views. Not bad for a "bad" ad.

Edit: Can't seem to find where the Samsung commercial is at. Anyone know its rating?
    02-03-13 09:31 PM
267 ... 678910 ...