I am looking for suggestions for a good task tracking software...

Mainly what I would like is something where I am able to create recurring tasks. For instance I have several tasks that need to be done EVERY week. But, I would like to have a checklist that I can reference each and every week without having to re-enter or modify an existing task on a weekly basis. I would also like reminders for due dates. etc.

Does anything like this exist?? Free or modest paid apps will both be helpful.

Thanks.
    09-05-09 02:28 AM
    Not to state the obvious... But here goes... Won't the tasks app installed on your BB do all that?

I use it in conjunction with the calendar app and plan myself into oblivion!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-05-09 10:54 AM
    As far as I can tell no it will not. I don't see any way to create recurring tasks. Once a task is complete it is complete. And if I want it listed for the next week I will have to manually recreate it.
    09-05-09 12:18 PM
    You can set up recurring tasks - so maybe it'll work for you after all.

When you add a new task, when you select Due: >by date> an option to set up a recurrence schedule appears.

Good luck!
    09-05-09 05:08 PM
    Pocket informant! $19.99

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-05-09 05:15 PM
    ServiceProz.net is a leading web based solution that will give your growing business a competitive edge. We provide a complete solution for the task scheduling software.

As a Task Scheduling software company, you have developed specialized programs to improve the Task Scheduling software and well being of others.

Our software will let you customize your services and programs. It will allow you to schedule your appointments daily, weekly or monthly.

Your business work flow can be managed online, anytime; anyplace you have an internet connection. You have complete control of your service business.
    08-17-13 07:12 AM
    Holy necro, batman!

Posted via CB10
    08-17-13 07:27 AM
    I use a combination of Slick Tasks, Ultimate To-Do-List and Reminder Pro if that's any help to you.

The last two are Android ports and Ultimate To-Do syncs with ToodleDo.

Posted via CB10
    08-17-13 10:55 AM
    Which BlackBerry OS? Pocket Informant is great but as far as I know only OS7.

Posted via CB10
    08-20-13 05:47 AM
    I do not know if this scheduling software will work but they have a free trial version: Employee Scheduling Software + Free Texting | Hello Scheduling
    08-20-13 04:21 PM
    With my app, now you can set recurring tasks to daily, weekly, daily at every x day, weekly at every x week with customizable settings:

http://forums.crackberry.com/app-ann...nt-inc-819793/
    08-20-13 07:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD