Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Suggestions for Task Scheduling software??

I am looking for suggestions for a good task tracking software...

Mainly what I would like is something where I am able to create recurring tasks. For instance I have several tasks that need to be done EVERY week. But, I would like to have a checklist that I can reference each and every week without having to re-enter or modify an existing task on a weekly basis. I would also like reminders for due dates. etc.

Does anything like this exist?? Free or modest paid apps will both be helpful.

Thanks.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    4,042 Global Posts
    PIN
    2AB6548C

Not to state the obvious... But here goes... Won't the tasks app installed on your BB do all that?

I use it in conjunction with the calendar app and plan myself into oblivion!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

As far as I can tell no it will not. I don't see any way to create recurring tasks. Once a task is complete it is complete. And if I want it listed for the next week I will have to manually recreate it.
    CrackBerry User

You can set up recurring tasks - so maybe it'll work for you after all.

When you add a new task, when you select Due: >by date> an option to set up a recurrence schedule appears.

Good luck!
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,461 Global Posts

Pocket informant! $19.99

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Newbie

ServiceProz.net is a leading web based solution that will give your growing business a competitive edge. We provide a complete solution for the task scheduling software.

As a Task Scheduling software company, you have developed specialized programs to improve the Task Scheduling software and well being of others.

Our software will let you customize your services and programs. It will allow you to schedule your appointments daily, weekly or monthly.

Your business work flow can be managed online, anytime; anyplace you have an internet connection. You have complete control of your service business.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    739 Global Posts

Holy necro, batman!

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry Abuser

I use a combination of Slick Tasks, Ultimate To-Do-List and Reminder Pro if that's any help to you.

The last two are Android ports and Ultimate To-Do syncs with ToodleDo.

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry Master

Which BlackBerry OS? Pocket Informant is great but as far as I know only OS7.

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry Newbie

I do not know if this scheduling software will work but they have a free trial version: Employee Scheduling Software + Free Texting | Hello Scheduling
    CrackBerry Abuser

With my app, now you can set recurring tasks to daily, weekly, daily at every x day, weekly at every x week with customizable settings:

Task Checklist With Reminder from hXcellent Inc
    ---
    Native Blackberry 10 Apps:
    Task with Calendar and Reminder - http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...tent/30883888/
    Ultimate Wedding Planner - Chef's Recipe Box - Cocktails and Drinks 30000+ recipes