Hi everyone! I wanted to post this in the BlackBerry Tips, How To & FAQ forum, but I found out that I can't post it there.

I'd like to suggest the title of that forum be changed to include 'HELP FOR NEW BB USERS' because so many times we see posts in other topics that are already covered by existing topics in the BlackBerry Tips, How To & FAQ section.

Thanks.
    09-15-09 11:22 AM
    Hopefully, most of the newbies here will understand what the current title of the thread is. When I was brand new here, I learned alot from that forum section.

I don't think this is going to change all the newbie threads everyone seems to despise so much.

BUT, you could be right. The site might be able to use a "Start Here" Forum section.
    09-15-09 11:25 AM
    Hopefully, most of the newbies here will understand what the current title of the thread is. When I was brand new here, I learned alot from that forum section.

I don't think this is going to change all the newbie threads everyone seems to despise so much.

BUT, you could be right. The site might be able to use a "Start Here" Forum section.
    I think that a big part of the "Problem" is that the newbie section is way down at the bottom of the list, which... of course... they don't read all the way through before starting all those "HELP ME" threads.
    09-15-09 02:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD