How often do you use the sleeping screen pull down menu from the lock screen?

I personally never use the sleeping screen since I have the hub++ for auto silence mode when phone is faced down and I also have scheduled silence from midnight to seven in the morning from the hub++ app.

I would rather be able to use pull down menu to turn on the flash light or camera (the current camera button on lock screen takes too long of a time).

Or better yet, just give us the entire list of installed apps for us to choose from for the lock screen pull down shortcut.

Being able to open the hub or the browser straight from the lock screen by pulling down would be very nice.

Anyone agree?

Posted via CB10 using BlackBerry Z10
    09-20-14 04:03 PM
    But then whats the point of the lockscreen?
    09-20-14 04:39 PM
    But then whats the point of the lockscreen?
    The point is to provide the time and the date info as well as the notifications if available.

As well as providing minor app shortcuts.

The pulldown shortcut already exists, it is currently used for the alarm app only. I am suggesting that the pulldown shortcut should be customizable to include other apps.
    09-20-14 04:44 PM
    The point is to provide the time and the date info as well as the notifications if available.

As well as providing minor app shortcuts.

The pulldown shortcut already exists, it is currently used for the alarm app only. I am suggesting that the pulldown shortcut should be customizable to include other apps.
    Wow, that went completely over your head. The reason it's called a lockscreen is because it's used to lock the device. The time, date, notifications and camera shortcut are all just features added to the lockscreen to make it a tad more useful. What you want is to be on the home screen as soon as the screen turns on to be able to access anything and everything. You should turn on the "Allow power/lock key to Unlock Device" option.

Posted via CB10
    09-20-14 10:36 PM
    How often do you use the sleeping screen pull down menu from the lock screen?

I personally never use the sleeping screen since I have the hub++ for auto silence mode when phone is faced down and I also have scheduled silence from midnight to seven in the morning from the hub++ app.

I would rather be able to use pull down menu to turn on the flash light or camera (the current camera button on lock screen takes too long of a time).

Or better yet, just give us the entire list of installed apps for us to choose from for the lock screen pull down shortcut.

Being able to open the hub or the browser straight from the lock screen by pulling down would be very nice.

Anyone agree?

Posted via CB10 using BlackBerry Z10
    I agree with this. It'd be super useful when you wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. Who can squint their eyes, put in pass code to unlock their phone in order to get to that flashlight, while tripping over that dirty laundry on the floor?

Posted via CB10
    09-21-14 01:16 AM
    I agree with this. It'd be super useful when you wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. Who can squint their eyes, put in pass code to unlock their phone in order to get to that flashlight, while tripping over that dirty laundry on the floor?

Posted via CB10
    Someone needs to clean their room and put dirty laundry away if this is such a big problem.

Posted via Z30 on CB10
    09-21-14 01:22 AM
    And I do not agree. ZeroBarrier understands the purpose of a 'lock' screen and suggested how you guys can bypass it...
    Wow, that went completely over your head. The reason it's called a lockscreen is because it's used to lock the device. The time, date, notifications and camera shortcut are all just features added to the lockscreen to make it a tad more useful. What you want is to be on the home screen as soon as the screen turns on to be able to access anything and everything. You should turn on the "Allow power/lock key to Unlock Device" option.

Posted via CB10

Posted via Z30 on CB10
    09-21-14 01:26 AM