Suggesting a password protected BlackBerry Secured Desktop Folder ( BBSDF )
    The BBSDF would allow you the ability to quickly swipe gesture a desktop App into a password protected BBSDF so nobody can get access to the apps or read your texts , BBM or email messages , social apps, banking apps ...etc....until you swipe them back to your desktop. You could access your app with-in the BBSDF to read your messages etc...

1- Example : you could swipe gesture the HUB App into the BBSDF and it will automatically shutoff access to the HUB.

2- Example you could swipe gesture the Text App or BBM App into the BBSDF therefore you could only access the Texts or BBM messages via the BBSDF .

3- Example you swipe gesture your Social folder or Picture Folder or Banking Apps etc into your BBSDF .

The BBSDF is just a quick way to prioritize short term app security at your finger tips ( the beauty of gestures ).

I am sure the QNX multi Kernal should be able to handle this feature and at the same time keep running your HUB , Texts, BBM and all the Apps swiped into the BBSDF in real time.

Now all this could be fine tuned of course.

A good example is if I am attending biz or social event and I am making a Storymaker video or BlackBerry Express presentation or showing someone pictures, or a file and they pass my phone around I can quickly swipe my TEXT app , BBM app , my HUB and even a Social Folder ( FB, Twitter etc. ) or Banking app into the password protected BBSDF .

BlackBerry can have a free lite version and a Pro version for $2.99 for the BlackBerry Secured Desktop Folder feature.
    Last edited by jic999; 05-18-14 at 12:52 PM.
    05-07-14 12:00 PM
    someone suggested they can personalize the folder:
    1- Timer setting for your folder to access the folder and your swiped items .
    -example eg. 5 minutes , 20 minutes , 1 hour , 4 hours.
    -even if the time elapses the password would still be required if your swiped items remains in the folder ( fine tune this )
    -have a reset timer setting .

2- The other option is no timer .
    Example You want the HUB you access the folder and open the HUB App or swipe out the HUB app to the desktop etc....and your HUB is functioning normal.

3- The folder is just a quick short term feature to close off access to your apps.

4- you could swipe your File manager App or certain files etc....
    05-07-14 12:31 PM