When I begin typing someone's name into the "To" field, old or outdated email addresses come up in the list of suggestions. I don't want to accidentally select any of these useless suggestions. How can I remove them permanently? They don't show up in any current contact info for these individuals, but were part of their info in the past.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks

Posted from my new Z30 (when it was $249) resting happily in its Otterbox Commuter
    08-24-15 02:05 PM
    Assuming you're running a recent OS version...

Go to Hub > Settings > Recent Contact Management. Toggle on "Show only email addresses for recent contacts". That should do it.

If some are still slipping through, on the same screen, search for the outdated email address(es) and tap the "Block" symbol at the bottom of the page.

Go to Hub > Settings > Recent Contact Management. Toggle on "Show only email addresses for recent contacts". That should do it.

If some are still slipping through, on the same screen, search for the outdated email address(es) and tap the "Block" symbol at the bottom of the page.
    08-24-15 06:16 PM

Hi and thanks.

I'm on 10.3.1, and I don't seem to have that " Show only email addresses for recent contacts" option to toggle...

Am I missing something, or do I need 10.3.2?

:-)

�   Andro-Loader (TM) - who is gonna leak ...? Black-Berry! dadadada dee dum dee dum...   �
    08-25-15 02:19 AM
    Perfect!! Thanks very much. Worked well

Posted from my new Z30 (when it was $249) resting happily in its Otterbox Commuter
    08-25-15 05:44 AM
    Hi and thanks.

I'm on 10.3.1, and I don't seem to have that " Show only email addresses for recent contacts" option to toggle...

Am I missing something, or do I need 10.3.2?

:-)

•   Andro-Loader (TM) - who is gonna leak ...? Black-Berry! dadadada dee dum dee dum...   •
    To be honest, I can't recall exactly which OS release added that feature. I think it was in one of the later 10.3.1's.
    08-25-15 06:30 AM
    Perfect!! Thanks very much. Worked well

Great. Glad you're sorted. Cheers.
    08-25-15 06:31 AM
    Seems not to be working with my version.
    In the settings of recently contacted, there is just a list of recently and blocked contacts...

BlackBerry Q10SQN100-3/10.3.1.2576
    08-26-15 11:08 AM

Thanks. This information was extremely helpful for me as well.

 Passport propelled by 10.3.2.2339 .
    08-26-15 01:54 PM
    To be honest, I can't recall exactly which OS release added that feature. I think it was in one of the later 10.3.1's.
    Thanks, I will check on my Q5, which is on 10.3.2... :-)

�   Andro-Loader (TM) - who is gonna leak ...? Black-Berry! dadadada dee dum dee dum...   �
    08-26-15 02:51 PM
    Thanks for that advice!!! I've been frustrated by the same thing. I never thought to look for that setting.

9000 > Q10 > Z10 >Z30>Z30>
    08-27-15 11:12 PM
    Great advice! That's always bothered me and I didn't realize that was an option.

My bitchin' BlackBerry Z30
    08-29-15 03:53 PM