I have heard rather read so many horror stories about Sprint.

I have had nothing but SUCCESS with them. Once I received my Pearl 8130 from 5 Linx via Sprint, they (Sprint representatives) were more than helpful. They actually set up my personal email account and walked me through the setup process.

One female representative stayed on the phone with me for approximately 45 minutes to an hour. She understood my frustration with a new phone and expressed concern and offered to stay on the line as long as necessary. We even conducted small talk.

My experiences with Sprint have been informative, comforting and rewarding.

Sprint Rocks !!
    06-14-08 02:43 PM
    Glad to hear!
    06-14-08 02:45 PM
    Good to hear! I had a similar experience with a great representative, I only wish more people had positive feedback for sprint! Welcome to CB!!
    06-14-08 02:47 PM
    I have always found sprint reps to be friendly and couteous. Howwver, their computers always seem to let them down when I call.
    I recently returned a data card to a store to cancell within the first 30 days, 2 months later I receive a bill for 300 dollars. After 2 hours on the phone I managed to convince them I had in fact, returned the equipment but I had to prove everything myself. I ended up giving the the seriel number and had them check.
    They had the equipment, there was a date on there when I returned it but the store rep had written on my account that I was thinking about it an additional 2 weeks before he cancelled it, basicly so he wouldn't lose his commission. Hopefully it is resolved.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-08 03:03 PM
    I have always found sprint reps to be friendly and couteous. Howwver, their computers always seem to let them down when I call.
    I recently returned a data card to a store to cancell within the first 30 days, 2 months later I receive a bill for 300 dollars. After 2 hours on the phone I managed to convince them I had in fact, returned the equipment but I had to prove everything myself. I ended up giving the the seriel number and had them check.
    They had the equipment, there was a date on there when I returned it but the store rep had written on my account that I was thinking about it an additional 2 weeks before he cancelled it, basicly so he wouldn't lose his commission. Hopefully it is resolved.

06-14-08 03:06 PM
    That is good to hear. I was thinking about giving Sprint a try about 8 months ago, but the customer service stories scared me off.
    06-14-08 04:04 PM
    Sprints technology is far behind any of the other carriers.

Did they ever get phone as modem to work at more than 15kps?

My company decided to go with Verizon, after having Nextel for ten years.

If you decide to change from Sprint give them 30 days notice.

I used them for Ten years as well, I won't be going back.

I can say one positive thing though, the people in the Midwest call centers are very knowledgeable, and nice. I can't say that about the people in the east coast call centers.
    06-14-08 04:27 PM
    It's good to hear someone is having a good experience with them. I left them 2 years ago because I had so much trouble with them. Maybe they are being nicer since the company is in so much trouble and lots of people jumped ship since 2005. Anyway, I hope they keep treating you well.
    06-14-08 08:21 PM
    Another fully satisfied customer of Sprint here.
    06-14-08 08:52 PM
    Count me in as well. I would say that 90% of the time I've had great dealings with Sprint. That other 10% is when I couldnt get things my way.
    06-14-08 08:55 PM
    Try calling them with a difficult issue... Lol. Setting up emails, they probably do it in their sleep.

I'm glad you got a good one!
    06-14-08 09:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD