Ok so just got the Bold on T-mobile here in the UK.. I installed Facebook on it this morning.. but i cant see where the application actually is located?? does anyone know where it is??!
    11-19-08 07:16 AM
    You mean the icon?
    11-19-08 07:17 AM
    If you can't find the icon on your bb desktop then hit your menu key and click on Show All
    11-19-08 07:20 AM
    You should have a 'downloads' folder on your bb desktop it wil be in there. To move it to thedesktop highlight it, hit menu key and select 'move to folder' then 'home'.

If you can't see the downloads folder hit menu key and select 'show all' highlight it then hit menu key and select 'hide'.

Hope that helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-08 07:22 AM
    Thanks for your help guys, still looking for the icon, i went to the download folder its not there and when i clicked the menu button it doesnt give me the option to show all, so i guess all is being shown. Tried installing facebook again but it says already installed so its there just dunno how to get to it! lol...
    11-19-08 07:44 AM
    Start checking all your folders for it.
    11-19-08 08:18 AM
    Have you tried restarting your phone?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-08 08:39 AM
    Thanks for the help guys.. i tried installing it again from the facebook website from the blackberry and it download to the download folder.. however when i did this connected by USB to the blackberry website i couldnt find it on the phone, so anyways i sorted the problem out! Thanks again!
    11-20-08 04:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD