Not really stuck. As people who know me understand, I use both a Q10 and a Nexus 5. I like things about both BlackBerry and Android, some I dislike. I especially like variety.

Anyways, I bought a new house and will be moving Thursday. I have been painting, decorating, etc for a few weeks now. It's about a mile from my current address. My Nexus 5 is getting very poor reception there while my Q10 doesn't seem to be having a problem. Thus I will be using my Q10 almost exclusively until an update can fix my reception issues on the Nexus.

Why did I post this? I knew it would give some people fuel to pick on me, especially those who think I am "only here to hate on Blackberry". I promise I will take it in a good natured manner. I will proudly sport my Q10 wherever I go. I will type on my kb until my fingers bleed. I will change my signature to "proud to using a blackberry Q10 exclusively!" Have at it!

Are we only allowed to use BlackBerry smartphones?
    pantlesspenguin and TGR1 like this.
    08-10-14 02:31 PM
    Glad the Q10 works at least... When we bought our place I didn't realize it was the only square mile in the area that didn't get any Verizon signal. At the point the torch and Bold could barely latch on for 1X so I got a network extender. The Z10 was better, and could get 1 bar of LTE, but the battery life was horrible (even for a Z10).. Luckily the Q10 and the Z30 seem to get between 2 and 3 bars. I still have the network extender running, but it's good to know I can get signal even when the power/cable Internet goes out.

Oh... and good luck with the move!

Posted via CB10
    08-10-14 02:39 PM
    A BlackBerry 10 phone does something better than a Nexus 5? Shocking.
    08-10-14 02:46 PM
    A BlackBerry 10 phone does something better than a Nexus 5? Shocking.
    I've been trying to tell you that!

Posted with my Q
    08-10-14 03:44 PM
    Not really stuck. As people who know me understand, I use both a Q10 and a Nexus 5. I like things about both BlackBerry and Android, some I dislike. I especially like variety.

Anyways, I bought a new house and will be moving Thursday. I have been painting, decorating, etc for a few weeks now. It's about a mile from my current address. My Nexus 5 is getting very poor reception there while my Q10 doesn't seem to be having a problem. Thus I will be using my Q10 almost exclusively until an update can fix my reception issues on the Nexus.

Why did I post this? I knew it would give some people fuel to pick on me, especially those who think I am "only here to hate on Blackberry". I promise I will take it in a good natured manner. I will proudly sport my Q10 wherever I go. I will type on my kb until my fingers bleed. I will change my signature to "proud to using a blackberry Q10 exclusively!" Have at it!

Are we only allowed to use BlackBerry smartphones?
    Pick pick pick peck :-))) enjoy the new house!

Posted via CB10
    08-10-14 04:31 PM
    Pick pick pick peck :-))) enjoy the new house!

Posted via CB10
    LOL. Thanks. Glad I have my Q10 or I might start drinking! Oh wait, too late. ;-)

Proud to use a BlackBerry Q10 exclusively!
    08-10-14 04:48 PM
    Congrats on the move. Glad the Q10 is working out well. I know how it is like to deal with poor signals.

My Z10 - an extension of me
    08-10-14 10:09 PM
    Congrats on the house!!!!!

Use what works for you, love!!! That's the only thing that matters.

Your money, your life, your choice. 😘

Sent from my beautiful Gold 64G iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
    shaleem and lnichols like this.
    08-11-14 04:24 AM
    Congrats on the new house. I understand completely the need for variety. I switch back and forth from a Z10 and a Samsung Note 3 and enjoy them both.
    08-11-14 08:51 AM
    Baby include a Lumia in there. VERY nice device.
    Sent from my SUPER HOT Nokia Lumia 1520 via Tapatalk
    08-11-14 09:26 AM
    I wonder if that's a Nexus thing. I had a Nexus 4 for a few months, and most of the time it was on wifi as a supplement to my Z10. When I sold my Z10 I used my Nexus 4 for a couple months until the release of the phone I wanted. I noticed that it would bounce a LOT between 3G and 4G (it wasn't LTE capable). Perhaps Nexus devices use a weaker antenna to drive the price down?

Congrats on the house!!
    08-11-14 10:34 AM
    I think it might be. I've heard some complaints about it but never experienced it myself until now.
    08-11-14 03:06 PM