i havent seen any reviews on the new street fighter game yet, but i went ahead and just thought id try it out for myself...

for some reason, it doesnt work right on my blackberry with the sound turned on. the main menu, pressing new game, and picking your fighter all works just fine, but on the vs. screen, it just stays there. it doesnt freeze, it just doesnt let me fight. i can hit the menu button and exit the game, and the fighters are movin' around, but it doesnt do anything. i dont know if its just my blackberry, or what it is.

but on the plus side, if i turn off the sound it works perfectly fine, and its AWESOME! its EXACTLY like the old version. the gameplay is fast, and the graphics look amazing. it really feels like im playing it again on my super nintendo lol the controls take a little time getting used to, but after a while, youll like the controls. i love everything about it, and i think its worth the money... makes me wish the cool music and sounds worked =/

i emailed handango about my little issue, and well see what they can do about it, but its an awesome game still.
    08-18-08 06:19 PM
    Thank you for the review. I was thinking of buying this game, but could you elaborate a little more on how the controls works, like what buttons are used etc...

Thanks..
    08-18-08 09:55 PM
    I just bought it because I've desperately been wanting a "real" game for my bb, not brickbreaker or solitare foolishness. The controls, well it's be rather troublesome to list them all so a quick example would be Q is jump left, W jump up, R jump right, pretty much all of the movement buttons are on the left side of my phone whilst the attack ones being on the right side. On top of the basic controls theres an advanced controls for character specific moves. You can change the difficulty, as well as the time limit. Just like the real game your gonna have to practice up a bit or you'll get tossed around. As for the OP you can only put the volume on when the match begins, if you have it on when one of those vs screens are gonna start up, then you gotta go back to the main menu. So far thats the only thing I noticed thats wrong with the game.
    08-19-08 01:13 AM
    Where can you download it?
    09-08-08 12:13 PM
    09-08-08 12:16 PM
    Thanks! Ill check it out now
    09-08-08 01:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD