Hey guys.
    One of the things of the update that really bothered me was the flash been taken out.
    I stream a lot of movies. And use flash only ones
    Losmosvies.com
    Tubeplus.me
    Ect

Without flash it really sucked.

So one of my friends (m8)
    Shared this link with me.
    And it works incredibly nice on the new browser.
    Bringing this update a little less pain in *** for me.

How about we share a few html5 movie streaming sites.

>link removed by moderator<

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by BergerKing; 03-01-15 at 09:26 AM.
    02-28-15 11:07 PM
    Adjusted the title to better reflect what you were trying to accomplish. Actually, this us a good idea, to perhaps alleviate some of the grumbling over the removal of flash support. Thanks!
    02-28-15 11:15 PM
    I've downloaded Show Box. You can't get it from the Play Store, so don't expect to find it on Snap (or BlackBerry World lol). You have to Google it.

It has a lot of movies and series and they are adding more to their library every day.

At first I just installed it on my Passport but now I have also downloaded the apk and converted it to bar and sideloaded it to my PlayBook to take advantage of the larger screen.

Posted via CB10
    02-28-15 11:47 PM
    Just figured out that some links on
    Losmosvies.com
    Do work with the new browser.
    They have a awesome list of movies
    And often u can watch them before cinema

Posted via CB10
    03-01-15 12:23 AM
    Losmovies.com seems to have been taken down by UK authorities.

Losmovies.tv is up and running though. But they force you to register before watching. So I'm not gonna do that...

Posted via CB10
    BergerKing likes this.
    03-01-15 03:24 AM
    Awesome post Matrix!!!

+1

Posted via CB10
    03-01-15 06:00 AM
    On a side note, any way to put in an older browser back in? Newer BB10 browsers suck.
    03-01-15 07:11 AM
    On a side note, any way to put in an older browser back in? Newer BB10 browsers suck.
    Sorry, but no. Much of the browser is baked into the actual OS itself and can't be swapped out.
    03-01-15 09:12 AM
    Why do ppl need streaming sites when there's apps like showbox?

Posted via CB10
    BerryRipe likes this.
    03-01-15 09:28 AM
    I've downloaded Show Box. You can't get it from the Play Store, so don't expect to find it on Snap (or BlackBerry World lol). You have to Google it.

It has a lot of movies and series and they are adding more to their library every day.

At first I just installed it on my Passport but now I have also downloaded the apk and converted it to bar and sideloaded it to my PlayBook to take advantage of the larger screen.

Posted via CB10
    Showbox works on playbook!?

Posted via CB10
    03-01-15 09:29 AM
    OK, as a note to members posting links to sites, please use caution as to what content a site contains. There are sites available that are streaming pirated content, and those must be taken down for the good of our site. We don't want the reputation of recommending illegal material. If you have a site that you question, please contact a mod and have them check it out, first. Thanks!
    03-01-15 09:44 AM
    Good post. Good idea. Good forum

Posted via CB 10 from rockin' Z30
    03-01-15 09:52 AM
    Showbox works on playbook!?

Posted via CB10
    Yeah it does! At first, I tried to sideload the apk and it didn't work, but then I remembered that the apk has to be converted first to a bar file.

So I googled apk to bar and came up with a website that would convert the apk to a bar. It took like a whole second to convert it. Then I sideloaded the bar file to PlayBook and it worked.

I was pretty pleased!

Posted via CB10
    03-02-15 11:59 AM
    Why do ppl need streaming sites when there's apps like showbox?

Posted via CB10
    Why would people use up valuable memory space for an app when they could just have a bookmark?

Posted via CB10
    03-02-15 03:17 PM
    Why would people use up valuable memory space for an app when they could just have a bookmark?

Posted via CB10
    MB of space is not that much... you would rather bookmark dozens of streaming sites?

Posted via CB10
    03-02-15 03:23 PM
    I only use one streaming site sir but I see you're point, who really cares who does what with their own phone though.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-15 03:27 PM
    Yeah it does! At first, I tried to sideload the apk and it didn't work, but then I remembered that the apk has to be converted first to a bar file.

So I googled apk to bar and came up with a website that would convert the apk to a bar. It took like a whole second to convert it. Then I sideloaded the bar file to PlayBook and it worked.

I was pretty pleased!

Posted via CB10
    Just tried this and I keep getting an error saying the app closed unexpectedly, which version of the app worked for you?

Posted via CB10
    03-03-15 10:35 AM
    Just tried this and I keep getting an error saying the app closed unexpectedly, which version of the app worked for you?

Posted via CB10
    I used v3.84 which is the one on their website. It always asks me to update every time I open the app, but I always skip it as it just closes the app if I try to update.

Now, it's a lot slower on the PlayBook than on the Passport, and I do find that it crashes a lot more and is much less stable. Especially if I pause long enough for the screen to switch off and for the PlayBook to sleep; that will certainly guarantee your movie closing and you'd have to skip through to find where you watched up to.

I also find that it buffers slightly on the PlayBook, but this may be an Internet connection issue rather than an app performance issue (I've been away from home the past few days), even though I didn't experience such an issue when using my Passport.

Posted via CB10
    03-03-15 11:55 AM