I recall a thread where someone mentioned assigning a streaming radio station that wasn't listed on the radio site. I'm interested in listening to a couple of stations I can't find on Flycast or iHeart radio.

I have a police scanner site I'd like to stream too. Snohomish County Wa. LIVE Scanner Feed
    Can this be associated to a phone app?
    07-07-09 07:26 PM
    Both on Pandora and Slacker, you can create custom radio stations based off artists or songs you like. Mine's gotten fairly elaborate with time, especially on Pandora.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-09 07:41 PM
    I think you might be thinking of Moodio.

Set up an account on their regular site and add stations: Welcome to Moodio! | Moodio

Then in your mobile browser go to: Not logged in | Moodio to listen.

O.k., that's frustrating the crap outta me...the link for your BB browser is m dot moodio dot fm (no spaces)
    07-07-09 08:44 PM
    Several users have added air traffic control feeds by liveatc.net to Moodio.fm and streamed them that way. Should work for your police radio stream.

To stream customized music stations on the web and blackberry, though, I'm with silent_song up there -- both Pandora (Pandora Radio - Listen to Free Internet Radio, Find New Music) and Slacker (Slacker Personal Radio - Listen to Free Internet Radio Stations) belong on every BB.

Slacker is a bit better in that you can download portions of your stations to your memory card and play the music even if your phone is off the mobile network.
    07-07-09 10:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD