Hey,

I've had a BlackBerry Z10 since it came out in Jan/Feb and have had it for almost 9 months.

Normally, i get really bored of phones and have tried the BB9900, iphone 4s and 5, HTC, q10 over the past few years. The BlackBerry Z10 is a phone that even after using it consistently for 9 months, i still enjoy it and it is a remarkable experience that makes it feel like the Mercedes Benz of phones.

The typing, browsing and e-mail experience makes this the best phone in the market. I even love how easy it is to take photos.

Have you guys been feeling the same way about your Z10/Q10? Perhaps, i'll change my mind when i try out the Z30, or ios7 tomorrow, however i doubt it.

Love my Z10, 9 months in!

Posted via CB10
    09-17-13 12:50 PM
    Buddy, you are real funny. The Z10 is frigging amazing and coming from platform hopping for a while and taking a look at all "Strategic Alternatives" I have found conclusively that the BlackBerry Z10 is one of the best phones out there simply by user experience.

iOS is a stale piece of software that is near EOL and Android, while robust and customizable, is a pain to use on cheaper smartphones. Not everyone wants to buy a 6-$700 phone with poor battery life all for a 1080p screen and a processor that only should be on a FULL SIZED DESKTOP COMPUTER (Which by the way, is ridiculous).

As long as my Z10 stays in tact, fluid and blazing fast WITHOUT A 30 BILLION GHZ PROCESSOR, I'll be happy ^____^

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by BergerKing; 09-17-13 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate quote.
    howards, bradu1 and bennelong like this.
    09-17-13 02:18 PM
    The BB Z10 is just so awesome, I just can not leave it alone for a min..

BB Z10 Rocks!
    theRock1975 likes this.
    09-17-13 03:00 PM
    Z10 and BB10 do provide BB users with an awesome user experience. And too be honest I think that if given time to add a few bells and whistles and mature a little, it would be a very popular mobile OS. Add in full native app support by most developer and I think BB could really be a contender!

But BlackBerry doesn't have another two or three years to refine the OS and to get developers on board..
    09-17-13 03:01 PM
    The last time I felt like this about a phone when I first had a Pearl in my hands. (relative to the times). I have access to iPhones and owned the HTC One for several months, but the BlackBerry Z10 is above and beyond. The Torch should have been the Z10, but it is what it is.

Posted via CB10
    09-17-13 03:41 PM
    I have to admit I was disappointed when I first got my z10. So many features were missing and there were so few apps.

But now with os 10.2 and bb app developers going hard I feel that blackberry 10 has matured into something awesome

Posted via CB10
    09-17-13 04:14 PM
    I'm also a phone junky and usually get a new phone every 4-6 months, usually another blackbery, but now that i have the z10 and leaks, its like something new everytime i load that new OS.
    09-17-13 04:35 PM
    I'm only two weeks in, but I waited a very long time for BB 10 and finally was able to get my Q10. I bought it amidst all of the doom and gloom. I had concerns about what's going on with BlackBerry. During my long wait, I tried Android, iOS and WP8. I really wanted to like one of them more than what I thought my BB 10 experience would be.

I set pretty high expectations which is always risky. But I'm truly enjoying the whole experience. I've stuck with the stock 10.1 since we might be seeing an official 10.2 soon. My Q10 is a device that I actually look forward to using. And I don't even have 10.2 goodies yet!

Posted by twiddling my thumbs on my Qued10 in CB10
    09-17-13 04:36 PM
    Louzer, I totally felt like that when I got my Q10 in May on the first day! It was such an awesome feeling to take it out of the box all shiny and new
    :3, and leaks started coming for it shortly after so it was like Christmas repeatedly! Like you, I get bored with my phone often as nothing new comes along, but with BB10 and all the updates and leaks, I'm sure enjoying this ride that is BlackBerry 10!

Just saying, if you ever do get that urge to take a look at the Z10 or Z30, do it. The grass is the same color on this side, but on a bigger touch screen I'm now a Z10 Disciple and I'm loving the VKB and the extra screen real estate!

Posted via CB10
    09-17-13 04:57 PM
    Yeah, it's funny you never get tired of how fast swiping around can be.
    I always feel like I'm super speed efficient guy or something, lol.

Except the selecter, cut paste stuff. Is has that down. And the click to dial off websites. That drives me insane.

Posted via CB10
    09-17-13 05:01 PM