I have never owned a black berry, but am making the switch this week. I am getting a new phone and have heard plenty of some not so great things about the Storm. However all that info was from several months ago. So how does it stand now? Storm or Curve? Just for some background info, I use email and texting ALOT and like sending/receiving pictures. Thanks for any input. Very excited to finally upgrade from my envy.
    05-05-09 08:24 PM
    Play with the both of them to see what phone suits YOU! it's not about what we like because we won't be using the phone YOU will! So play around with both of the phones!
    05-05-09 08:28 PM
    Many of Storms issues have been fixed with new OS's you can find downloads for here. Texting is normally a lot faster on a physical keyboard but you can get pretty speedy on a touch screen. It's a touch screen phone most complain about that, but why'd they buy a touch screen in the first place? Mine comes soon.
    05-05-09 08:31 PM
    well i had a curve then went to a storm. the curve is a very functional device, had absolutely no problems with it. great for texting, storing pics etc. my storm is a little different in the fact that it takes tinkering with (OS upgrades mainly) but the large screen is a big plus for me. its a toss up really, you gota go try em out and make the decision thats best for you. but dont rely too heavily on rants or raves of either phone, everyone is always going to have a problem with every device, no matter what.
    05-05-09 08:37 PM
    You have o go for the curve, but do a hands on before you make a decision feel for whats best for you.
    05-05-09 09:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD