Hello all,
    Even though I am an android owner and like the phone very much need some help. Looking for a second phone as I work outside most of the time and need something to stuff in an otterbox. Would like opinions on either phone, I will be buying a used unit so any advice would be helpful. I am not stuck to touchscreen or keyboard.
    Thanks in advance.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-25-10 04:53 AM
    Both are better than an andriod (just my opinion) but I'd have to say go with the Tour.
    01-25-10 05:09 AM
    Otterbox works better for protection on the tour.
    01-25-10 05:13 AM
    Had both, personally I liked the storm better because it better suits my needs (internet browsing much easier with touch, watching videos and movies is much better on the bigger screen, and once I got the hang of the virtual keyboard I think I type faster on the storm then the tour).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-25-10 07:43 AM
    I think the Tour would be something that is different to what you currently have and thus a cool contrast to have.
    01-25-10 09:50 AM
    i say storm 2....
    01-25-10 10:08 AM
    Storm fan here, but they're both good phones. I use the OtterBox Defender on my Storm and it provides great protection. I don't know why TestingChip said it's better for the Tour.
    01-25-10 10:14 AM
    since you own a touchscreen device go with the Tour.
    01-25-10 11:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD