I accidentally set a password on the storm slider app and i don't want a password for it. I just want to slide it, to gain access to my phone. Is there a way to get rid of the password or to at least change it to a password that i like.
    Thank you
    04-14-09 11:55 AM
    You have to disable all passwords from the actual phone programming, not just the slider app itself. Once you do that you should not have to type in anymore passwords.
    04-14-09 11:57 AM
    thanks for the really quick reply
    but i am embarressed to say that i do not know how to do that. Im guessing that you go to optios>password>and then pick disable. But it is already disabled and i still have to type in a password. So either i am not doing the right thing or it is not working. Can you tell me what one it is please?
    04-14-09 12:18 PM
    I accidentally set a password on the storm slider app and i don't want a password for it. I just want to slide it, to gain access to my phone. Is there a way to get rid of the password or to at least change it to a password that i like.
    Thank you
    Open up the storm slider app, hover your finger on the middle of the screen until the keypad appears, then type all zeros to erase the previous code. Now when you open the app again, you can just slide to open instead of slide then enter a passcode.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-09 04:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD