Howdy folks , I'm a little lost in some of the jargon , but I'm excited to learn.

I'm a Drummer/Drum Builder from Eugene OR and my Wife is a Drum Builder/Real Estate Agent.

Our current cell phone is a tracfone that we share , we're woodworkers and musicians and not very tech savvy.

She needs to get a smartphone for work , she need web , GPS Nav , Text , and a reliable Phone , the lock box opener feature would be cool but seems too pricey right now...

I just need a reliable phone for our drum company , but if it's still buy one get one , I'm going for a smartphone too.

With rebates and deals it seems we might be able to get a couple of Storms at a good price , which makes me very excited , but I've seen lots of bad and mixed reviews about the Storm, which make me pretty nervous.
    If we can get two good cells going we'd like to ditch our land line , this also makes me very happy.

So if we were to go w/ BB's would the Storm be a good choice
    Is there a better choice that wouldn't cost much more/hopefully less?
    Can't afford IPhones.

Thanks Guys.
    07-10-09 02:31 PM
    Get the Tour or something else, just not the Storm....
    07-10-09 02:37 PM
    The Curve is a proven workhorse. You will probably be able to get a great deal for 2 of them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-10-09 02:56 PM
    There are good deals on the Curve right now or go for the Tour. Stay away from the Storm. Most of the bad stuff you've heard about it are true. My sister has one and hates it. She can't wait until her upgrade cycle comes around so she can get a different BB.
    07-10-09 03:32 PM
    The storm is a great phone but not as your first BB. I would definitely go for the tour or as mentioned above a curve if you are looking for an amazing deal.
    07-10-09 03:46 PM
    We mostly need a phone that'll have the tools she needs for work , and I just need a number , but why not get something nice , right?

So why would a Storm be a bad choice?

Curve Huh?

Thank you kindly.
    07-10-09 05:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD