After pairing my storm to the t505 when I activate voice dial by pressing the button it responds but in an almost undecernable voice and when I respond by saying dial the voice that respons is of terrible quility and almost unusable.
    Is there any solutions?? The music plays fine through the car audio system it is just that terible voice that is the problem.
    05-09-09 12:53 PM
    After pairing my storm to the t505 when I activate voice dial by pressing the button it responds but in an almost undecernable voice and when I respond by saying dial the voice that respons is of terrible quility and almost unusable.
    Is there any solutions?? The music plays fine through the car audio system it is just that terible voice that is the problem.

Oh, thank goodness I'm not the only one! I have a T501 and the voice activation is static-y and hard to hear. Music plays just fine though. I don't have a solution, but I would really like to know how to solve this issue. Perhaps this should be moved to the 9530 forum though.
    05-09-09 07:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD