I was just wondering if anyone else internet on there storm is slow? Or if anyone knows what the problem may be please give an answer. I have already downloaded the latest updates and still my curves internet was faster. I really don't want to give-up on the storm but it's not looking to good for me.
    12-08-08 11:22 PM
    Perhaps its an issue on vzw's end. Before giving up, try a replacement device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-08 11:25 PM
    Talk to your carrier, asap. You usually only get a certain amount of time (I believe 30 days) where you can either exchange over the counter. After that, you usually have to get one sent by mail.
    12-09-08 12:09 AM
    try opera mini...see storm board
    12-09-08 12:26 AM
    I think its fast on mine. I have set it to low quality images and I have java set to prompt.

this may help.

opera is insanely fast on it compared to the internal browser. Also firefox is on its way at some point. Either a updated opera or a mobile firefox will probably replace the default browser for me but for now the default browser is working well for me. Keep in mind the curve browser is extremely underhanded in comparing it to the new storm browser.
    12-09-08 01:15 AM
    What do you mean, underhanded?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-09-08 03:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD