My BB Storm browser does not render background images on websites. Am I missing a setting or is this "fixed" in a post .78 firmware?
    04-15-09 10:23 AM
    I'm on a 9530, post a link or Url to a site that you can't see the background image on & I'll check on mine to see if I can see the image
    04-15-09 12:12 PM
    My BB Storm browser does not render background images on websites. Am I missing a setting or is this "fixed" in a post .78 firmware?
    Under options> browser configurations make sure that you have show images and use background images checked.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-15-09 05:02 PM
    Under options> browser configurations make sure that you have show images and use background images checked.

That's Options under the Browser, not on the homescreen. Open the Browser, then press the BB button, then slection Options then Browser Configuration, etc. Also some sites work better with the Browser ID setting to IE or Firefox, OR you can use Opera Mini or Bolt for those sites.
    04-15-09 05:10 PM

They are set. Still no bg images.
    04-20-09 07:34 AM
    That's Options under the Browser, not on the homescreen. Open the Browser, then press the BB button, then slection Options then Browser Configuration, etc. Also some sites work better with the Browser ID setting to IE or Firefox, OR you can use Opera Mini or Bolt for those sites.
    Thanks, but they are set. I'll put it down to another buggy BB app then :-(
    04-20-09 07:35 AM
    Post the website address (url) and we can at least let you know if it is viewable on other storms.
    04-20-09 11:22 AM
    Post the website address (url) and we can at least let you know if it is viewable on other storms.
    Any site that uses bg images in css.

In this case, my business site:

The Shamrock Irish Bar, St Pauli, Hamburg.

works fine in mini opera.
    05-11-09 12:07 PM
    I see the red and green, a few small icon pics, but no images.
    Is this a concern because you want BB users to see your business site properly, or is it a general concern with your own viewing of random web sites, and your business site was just one convenient example?

If it's for your business site, how much BB browser traffic does your site get?
    05-11-09 02:53 PM
    which is the best for the sotrm..default browser, bolt, or opre mini
    05-12-09 05:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD