Is there anyone out there who has had any luck streaming music from their Storm via Bluetooth Stereo?

I am on my 4th Storm for various issues. I have not been able to stream music properly to this day.

I am currently on .103 and have used .65,.75 and .90 with the same results on all 4 phones and all 4 operating systems. I have also formatted my mini SD card.

I can stream music but I have problems with the music breaking up or skipping. It almost sounds like a scratched CD. It does the same thing with Slacker, so it is not how the music is formatted.

I have tried it on and own Motorola S9's (New Black Ones), A Kenwood DNX8120 (Current Firmware) Sony HBH-DS970 , and a Sony Xplod Head Unit. All have had the same results.

Never had this issue with Curve 8330

Any Ideas?
    02-14-09 01:10 PM
    I am also having the same problem. I have Jabra Bt8010 and thought at first it was the head set, but after reading this might be the phone. I have found that when it starts i just pause it and resart and works fine for the rest of song. Then when it goes to next track starts again. It is getting annoying having to do this for every song. So if anyone has any solutions please let me know thx.
    03-05-09 12:53 AM
    No problem with my phone .99 stream fine and playing it through the car is awesome.
    03-05-09 09:01 PM
    yeah Im having the same problem.. alot of static and crackling, it was working a bit better on 103, when it was plugged in .... but for 109 its not so good.. havn't tested when plugged in though
    03-06-09 02:12 PM
    Not using a 95XX device but on my Bold I have the exact same results to my S9
    03-15-09 06:24 PM
    Nope... no prob with my storm.

I use my s9 every time I go to the gym...also use my wireless stereo gateway non stop.
    03-15-09 06:31 PM
    same problem here, i think it's a bad reception problem from either the phone or the headset itself. It runs fine when I'm at work and the storm is just sitting on my desk. But when I place it in my pocket or even my side holster, it starts skipping.
    03-16-09 04:35 PM
    With Slacker, Radio Companion, and Flycast I can get BT really easy streaming on Jabra BT2010.

However with it's native media player I can't get it to stream anything. :\
    4.7.0.113 (The *supposed* official upcoming)
    03-25-09 08:53 PM
    Is there anyone out there who has had any luck streaming music from their Storm via Bluetooth Stereo?

I am on my 4th Storm for various issues. I have not been able to stream music properly to this day.

I am currently on .103 and have used .65,.75 and .90 with the same results on all 4 phones and all 4 operating systems. I have also formatted my mini SD card.

I can stream music but I have problems with the music breaking up or skipping. It almost sounds like a scratched CD. It does the same thing with Slacker, so it is not how the music is formatted.

I have tried it on and own Motorola S9's (New Black Ones), A Kenwood DNX8120 (Current Firmware) Sony HBH-DS970 , and a Sony Xplod Head Unit. All have had the same results.

Never had this issue with Curve 8330

Any Ideas?
    Same here, just upgraded to the Storm from the 8130 Pearl, the Pearl streamed flawlessly and the Storm is choppy and crackly, I thought maybe was the phone, but I see I'm not the only one. If anyone knows if this is hardware related, please post what you know as I'm about to go get my pearl back.
    04-12-09 04:40 PM
    I have the same issue, when the storm is sitting it doesn't skip but if i carry it around and move a lot it skip all the time, I thought it was the S9 headset so I tried the headset with another phone with no problems. I think it's a software issue. Hopeful it will be resolved with an updated OS
    04-12-09 07:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD