View Poll Results: Storm2 or Tour

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Storm 2

4 80.00%
  • Tour

1 20.00%
    I have both the storm 2 and the tour both from verizon. i keep on going back and forth between the phones on which one i should use all the time and which one i should keep as back up. I need you guys to help me decide on which phone i should all the time. I have heavy usage on each phone, so that wasnt a huge deciding factor for me. Pick in the poll and then give your reason why i should use that phone.
    12-02-09 11:58 PM
    The best thing for you to do is decide for yourself since you know what you like and could see yourself using everyday. Theres like 80980 threads like this a week.
    12-03-09 12:00 AM
    i go week to week with each phone. i like the touch sceen aspect of the storm but i also like having a full beyboard. i dont text while i drive, only at a light but its something quick usually
    12-03-09 12:04 AM
    If u have both then I would go with the storm 2 due to the large screen for normal use and keep the tour on standbye when u know typing or txting is going to be a priority. I love the tour, but if I could have a second device I would use the storm 2 or droid to have for browser surfing and whatnot. If u email daily then obviously choose the tour, but if u use it for multimedia purposes then storm 2 should b ur daily device

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-09 12:28 AM
    S2 no question. I can't even type without a touchscreen because I can't see that good. I'm old and have huge hands. Plus the Storm 2 is even more awesome then I hope it would be.
    12-03-09 01:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD