If and when the storm 2 comes out, will it have wifi AND gps enabled on verizon (is that even possible?) or is it one or the other? ?
    07-01-09 06:17 PM
    from all the info i have found it will have wifi & GPS, it will have soft keys instead of hard keys like we have now and the screen will not have the gap around it so it doesnt move, and it will be touchscreen without the surepress.
    07-01-09 06:25 PM
    from all the info i have found it will have wifi & GPS, it will have soft keys instead of hard keys like we have now and the screen will not have the gap around it so it doesnt move, and it will be touchscreen without the surepress.
    i heard they decided to keep the surepress
    07-01-09 06:52 PM
    i heard they decided to keep the surepress
    I hope....
    I mean, yea sure a lot of people had problems with it but that is what made me get the storm. I hope they keep it and just improve on it a little. That is just my opinion, flame me if you want..... im entitled to my own.

I was using my friends iphone the other day, and it just wasn't right to me... I felt like I needed to be clicking stuff. lol
    07-01-09 07:16 PM
    I hope....
    I mean, yea sure a lot of people had problems with it but that is what made me get the storm. I hope they keep it and just improve on it a little. That is just my opinion, flame me if you want..... im entitled to my own.

I was using my friends iphone the other day, and it just wasn't right to me... I felt like I needed to be clicking stuff. lol
    didnt plan on flaming u i like the clickiness lol
    07-01-09 07:36 PM
    didnt plan on flaming u i like the clickiness lol
    Lol, I know.... Its just a lot of people would probably want the storm 2 to not have it. Ive seen lots of complaints on it. But yea, I like it.
    07-01-09 07:43 PM
    The storm 2 with wifi, gps, soft keys, and the screen not having the gap or extra movement I will call that a near winner. Let's just hope. That there are not as many bugs or any lag and that 5.0 has some style to it and it will be an complete winner.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-09 07:46 PM
    If and when the storm 2 comes out, will it have wifi AND gps enabled on verizon (is that even possible?) or is it one or the other? ?
    On wifi, there's been some random discussion on this in the Storm 2 subforum but nothing more than speculation like this thread.
    07-01-09 07:50 PM
    On wifi, there's been some random discussion on this in the Storm 2 subforum but nothing more than speculation like this thread.
    ya :\ but i was wondering if like if it was to be together or just two versions of it, one w/ wifi and one w/ gps capabilities...(dunno if gps and wifi will work simultaneously)
    07-01-09 07:55 PM
    ya :\ but i was wondering if like if it was to be together or just two versions of it, one w/ wifi and one w/ gps capabilities...(dunno if gps and wifi will work simultaneously)
    My HTC Mogul from 2 years ago could handle GPS and wifi...it seems BB should be able to figure it out.
    07-01-09 07:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD