Can't speak for everyone but the freedom and features on this phone were ground breaking for me! This was the point I knew I was with blackberry for life sure press technology was awesome till this day I don't know why they didn't advance on that. I don't like all touch screen devices so I've always had a BlackBerry with a keyboard bolds,Q10,PP,Priv I mean u get it but sure press was the only touch screen I ever loved so thank u blackberry at least for the two years I had my S2 I was able to love a touch screen phone because I hate all touch screens lol that's why I don't leave ima big keyboard fan! And BlackBerry keyboards are the best

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Last edited by andreydagr8; 10-09-16 at 11:22 PM.
    10-09-16 10:45 PM
    Can't speak for everyone but the freedom and features on this phone were ground breaking for me! This was the point I knew I was with blackberry for life sure press technology was awesome till this day I don't know why they didn't advance on that. I don't like all touch screen devices so I've always had a BlackBerry with a keyboard bolds,Q10,PP,Prive I mean u get it but sure press was the only touch screen I ever loved so thank u blackberry at least for the two years I had my S2 I was able to love a touch screen phone because I hate all touch screens lol that's why I don't leave ima big keyboard fan! And BlackBerry keyboards are the best

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    as a former storm 2 owner. this is good comedy
    Randal Yandal likes this.
    10-09-16 11:03 PM
    I actually liked the Storm 2. Its far from the best touchscreen ever, but it was a step up from the Dumpster fire that was the original Storm.
    Randal Yandal and peter0328 like this.
    10-10-16 03:43 AM
    I never owned a storm 2 or a modern macbook but wasn't the clicky storm screen a harbinger for the new Mac trackpad that has some kind of a mechanical feed back?

BlackBerry once again ahead of its time
    10-10-16 05:39 PM
    I never owned a storm 2 or a modern macbook but wasn't the clicky storm screen a harbinger for the new Mac trackpad that has some kind of a mechanical feed back?

BlackBerry once again ahead of its time
    Yeah the new mac trackpad and iPhone 3D touch and force touch are based on newer versions of the Storm2 technology.

Posted via CB10
    10-10-16 10:21 PM