What is difference in s1 s2?
    06-20-10 11:36 PM
    S2 has wifi and more onboard memory. Screen click is different also.
    06-21-10 12:13 AM
    Not even a contest...s2 is just an all around better,faster and more solid device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-21-10 06:37 AM
    Unless saving money is a major consideration, go with the S2. The S2 is far superior, although with OS5, the S1 is a better device than without it.
    06-21-10 08:09 AM
    It also looks like the S2 will be able to run OS 6 (when it comes out), and the S1 wont. The S2 is the best phone I've ever owned.
    06-21-10 01:09 PM
    I am 4 months from new in two with vzw. I have the storm 1 and had all the little problems we all have read about. I have put up with it patiently waiting for the contract to run out. I am staying with BB but not sure what to go with. I have heard storm 2 is so much better than storm 1 and have been considering it. Is it worth staying with storm 2 or is it time to move on? If so what would be recommended?
    06-21-10 07:19 PM
    I am 4 months from new in two with vzw. I have the storm 1 and had all the little problems we all have read about. I have put up with it patiently waiting for the contract to run out. I am staying with BB but not sure what to go with. I have heard storm 2 is so much better than storm 1 and have been considering it. Is it worth staying with storm 2 or is it time to move on? If so what would be recommended?
    In all honesty you should go check one out at a store. But not the display unit, demand one from the back. Doesn't have to be brand new, just less abused than the display unit. If you decide you like it THEN demand a brand new one. If not, I have no recommendations for you because, as grey put it, this is the best phone I've ever owned; all I know about others is next to nothing as I'm not interested.
    06-21-10 07:42 PM
    I had a storm 1 I liked the phone a lot be sides always froze, Did not help it had water marks.

and typing kinda sucked on it

So your saying that the s2 is way better then s1 all ways
    06-21-10 11:44 PM
    I had a storm 1 I liked the phone a lot be sides always froze, Did not help it had water marks.

and typing kinda sucked on it

So your saying that the s2 is way better then s1 all ways
    I never used the S1, but from all accounts that I've seen - yes.
    Double the app memory, faster hardware, WiFi, improved screen for typing; this has been gone over many times. Try an S2 for yourself, if you like the S1 the S2 will most likely be well-received.
    06-21-10 11:56 PM
    I had a Storm, and tried the Storm 2, and to be honest, I didn't like the screen click. I preferred the S1. Doesn't matter though. Sold the Storm and am on a Tour. I won't go back to a touch screen device ever again.
    06-22-10 10:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD