I was wondering if there was a way to store incoming E-mail messages on the media card. My old Treo had this feature where all incoming E-mails and attachments were stored on the media card.

Does the blackberry have this particular feature.

I finally realize where my memory hog is and it's in E-mails. I live and die by the E-mail and receive and send tons of them with my internet business and it would be so nice to be able to store the incoming messages and attachments on the memory card.
    05-02-09 10:08 AM
    J the media card is just for storing media. This includes pics, ringtones, videos, etc.
    05-02-09 10:16 AM
    I was wondering if there was a way to store incoming E-mail messages on the media card. My old Treo had this feature where all incoming E-mails and attachments were stored on the media card.

Does the blackberry have this particular feature.

I finally realize where my memory hog is and it's in E-mails. I live and die by the E-mail and receive and send tons of them with my internet business and it would be so nice to be able to store the incoming messages and attachments on the memory card.
    There's a few things I miss about the Treo too; like running apps from SD card.
    05-02-09 11:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD