So this weekend I had both my cell phone (Blackberry Curve) and my laptop stolen!

The thing I am most upset about is I don't want to lose all of my contacts. I had a message pop up on my phone about 2 weeks ago that asked if I wanted to sync my contacts or back them up or something to that effect (I admit I was in the middle of something and didn't pay too much attention)

I said yes, it did it's thing, then I went back to what I was doing.

SO - now my phone is gone and I am wondering if there's any way of getting my contacts back. It sounds like my contacts were saved/backed up somewhere, but I don't know where or how to get to them.

Help?
    06-15-10 03:01 PM
    The backup is on your laptop most likely. You don't also have a desltop PC do you? Who is your carrier?
    06-15-10 03:19 PM
    I do have a desktop, but my phone wasn't plugged into my laptop or desktop or anything when it gave me that message
    06-15-10 04:10 PM
    Carrier is Verizon
    06-15-10 04:11 PM
    i think they are saved on verizon's website try logging in and check it out, also have your ever back up your phone via desktop manager on your pc ? you can get your contacts back that way.
    06-15-10 04:13 PM
    I logged into Verizon but it only has saved the contacts for the main phone on the family line. Mine is the 2nd line on the account
    06-15-10 04:15 PM
    I might have done it with desktop manager (don't think I did though) but that would be on my laptop that was stolen. Never used desktop manager except on my laptop
    06-15-10 04:16 PM
    hmm i think u may be screwed ... what did someone break into your car or house ? whoa... do you have an old phone laying around that might have most of your contacts on it ? if you have backed up your phone via DM you should look for a file with and .ipd file extension.. if you had access to a pc that backed up your phone.. wish i could be of more help... sorry
    06-15-10 04:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD