Wow what a day. Well this is what happend, wife goes downtown after she is done what was needed she puts are daughter in the car and leaves her purse on the car and drives off. She realized what she did and it falls off before she could stop, she stops to get the purse and someone out of no ware takes it along with her BB and credit cards, money etc... Police eventually find the purse with everything gone except her license. How could people be this way, I know times are tuff but dont ruin it for the rest. Sorry about this I just had to say something. So if anyone comes across a T-Mobile sunset 8320 in the Charleston SC area please contact me, I can't explain how angry I am about this.
    06-10-09 05:07 PM
    That's a shame. I really hope it turns up for you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-10-09 05:40 PM
    Me to, It doesnt look good tough. What sucks about it is I just bought it exactly one week ago because her pearl was wore out,lol
    06-10-09 05:45 PM
    that's not cool... i'm sorry to hear that bro.
    06-11-09 06:33 AM
    well some good news. The Blackberry was recovered, thanks to are great local police dept. The phone was badly damaged but was able to be turned on to find the owner (my wife) The cop called me and said he found it on the side walk. Even though it was damaged I am glad it popped up and the officer was nice enough to contact me.
    06-11-09 07:23 PM
    diesel - im sorry to hear about your mis-fortune with your wife.....but i am happy to hear that her bb was recovered.....now-if all the rest of the stuff can be replace! that would be a bonus i wish you luck!
    06-12-09 09:47 AM
    Sorry to hear this....I hope all turns out well.
    06-12-09 09:49 AM
    Sorry to hear about that! That's alot of work getting new credit cards, stopping phone service, dealing with banks etc.

But there's always a bright side.

At least it didnt happen the other way around.....good thing she didnt put her pocket book in the car and leave your daughter on the roof!

See, always a bright side
    06-12-09 09:56 AM
    LOL, thank to you all im sure it will work its self out and yes it has been ruff dealing with the bank and credit card company's.
    06-12-09 11:49 AM
    Good luck diesel to you and the wife in this tough situation. I am glad to hear the berry was recovered. The idiots were probably to dumb to operate it so they just tossed it. Keep us posted....
    06-12-09 12:00 PM
    If its just the housing/keyboard etc that are damaged you can buy replacements for cheap.

06-12-09 04:49 PM
    Two words: PEOPLE SUCK.
    06-12-09 04:51 PM
    LOL yes people do tend to suck at times, and yes im sure that the person was to dumb to operate the BB. I am lucky enough that I am able to do an insurance claim. Hopefully this does not happen again. So far everything has been fixed between the banks and credit card company's. Oh and who ever took the purse has tried to use her credit card at 21 different locations, you would think he would have stopped after the first or second time, I gues some just dont learn.
    06-12-09 09:13 PM
    Argh. What has this world come to =\ hope it turns out well at the end. Sucks hat you have to deal with lots of paperwork and talking to your bank about your stolen credit card, etc..

06-12-09 10:54 PM
    LOL yes people do tend to suck at times, and yes im sure that the person was to dumb to operate the BB. I am lucky enough that I am able to do an insurance claim. Hopefully this does not happen again. So far everything has been fixed between the banks and credit card company's. Oh and who ever took the purse has tried to use her credit card at 21 different locations, you would think he would have stopped after the first or second time, I gues some just dont learn.
    i hope they find the person responsible. people are unbelievable
    06-12-09 10:58 PM
    So far all is good and fixed, it took a lot of time but oh well. I am glad that it is all over with. I hope the person gets caught because I'm shure he will do it to someone else the first chance he gets. Thanks to all for the support it was rough. Thanks again to my fellow craberry addicts.

06-13-09 11:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD