My work BB has "Sent from my BB xxx-xxx-xxxx Please excuse typos and brevity of message."

Personal has a somewhat modified version of the generic...
    BBerryPowerUser likes this.
    01-09-13 09:26 AM
    9900: Sent via BlackBerry
    PB: Sent via BlackBerry PlayBook
    01-09-13 09:58 AM
    Never use that anymore. Always use customize signatures for each emails.
    01-09-13 09:59 AM
    no signature. the less the person receiving my email knows what Im doing the better. #holdingontoanonymity
    01-09-13 10:10 AM
    My work BB has "Sent from my BB xxx-xxx-xxxx Please excuse typos and brevity of message."

Personal has a somewhat modified version of the generic...
    Wait ... you have typos on a BB? :P
    jakie55 likes this.
    01-09-13 10:54 AM
    It seems Jeff Gadway is still using it as I just saw it in his demo with Forbes. I think it says sent using my BlackBerry Z10 smartphone.

I use my signature with my HP Veer when sending emails.
    01-09-13 11:59 AM
    I use it on the PlayBook, mostly because I got tired of people saying, "I heard the PlayBook can't email".
    01-09-13 12:08 PM
    yup,,, i use a very modified custom sig on phone & playbook,,, carrier removed, blackberry included...
    01-09-13 03:59 PM
    Actually changed mine to "Sent from my CrackBerry Device" as soon as I got my 9900.
    01-09-13 04:12 PM
    Love the response so far!

Glad I am no alone in my signature proclaiming BlackBerry as my phone. The responses so far have been fun to read.

So to sum it up so far, the consensus is something like, "Yup, I'm sending this Securely to ya' from the office in my pants, BlackBerry. You got a problem with my Brevity or typos? Faggidaboudit!""
    MADBRADNYC and jakie55 like this.
    01-09-13 04:23 PM
    Oh yes... You bet... BB by choice... No other phone will do for me...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk
    01-09-13 04:33 PM
    I forgot this feature existed. I had to dig around to find it. Apparently I promptly deleted the signature upon first setting up my BB. It is just more stuff that most people do not appreciate scrolling past. If my e-mail account was for professional use, I'd enter my full name and such, which is what it's supposed to be for.

People can't even type in proper English at a computer these days, so I can probably get away without the "I'm using a mobile device" disclaimer.
    01-09-13 05:27 PM
    I have changed mine to indicate the model, and the PlayBook is left in too. I only do so because I like to flaunt that only because BB gets so much crap. So if someone asks me about it, I can enlighten them (because most people just are misinformed on what BB can do or how it is superior in certain aspects that are important to me).
    01-09-13 05:37 PM
    My work email has my work signature but my other emails still say sent from my BlackBerry. I am an unapologetic BB user.
    01-09-13 05:40 PM
    To be honest never paid much attention until this post. I will leave it and sadly will probably forget about it again.
    jakie55 likes this.
    01-09-13 06:09 PM
    Yep use on both of my devices Torch and Playbook.. Proudly sent via BlackBerry
    01-09-13 09:15 PM
    I have never used the BB signature, I always change it to match my company's signature of my outlook email. Personally I think that is not professional to use the BB or any other mobile phone signature. But maybe that's just me.
    01-09-13 10:30 PM
    Yes I've always included "sent from my BlackBerry" on both my Bold and my Playbook. I only put "sent from my tablet " if I have to use my iPad
    I have a few contacts whose signature includes "sent from my iPhone so please excuse any typos". Says it all really......
    01-10-13 12:47 AM
    I think this is timely and worth asking given the apparent decline of BlackBerry enthusiasts in the United States.

How many are still using "Sent via BlackBerry" in their signature line? I still am. I was going to change it many times over the years, but I guess I want others to know I'm using a mobile phone to reply to emails - thus the brevity, and "Sent Via BlackBerry" said this without doubt. When I strayed to iPhone and Android, I signed "Sent via Mobile" as the type of phone was not as important to me. Being Back with Black, I now take some pride in "Sent via BlackBerry" as I genuinely am an enthusiast and have no embarrassment whatsoever that I STILL rock a Berry.

What do you guys do? Signature line? No Signature line? Sent via BlackBerry? Let us know.
    I have 3 of my BBs using the signature line "Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile." & "Sent from my BlackBerry Playbook" on my 16GB Playbook without even a single bit of embarassment despite the negativity that surround the BlackBerry name lately.

Although Kevin once wrote this months ago ----> http://crackberry.com/why-you-should...ofessional-use, I'm not going to change my signature line lol
    01-10-13 01:27 AM
    I kept the "Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile." It adds to my credibility as an attorney. I am actually not kidding. I did not know it was an Attorney Thing until I attended an attorneys-only seminar (CLE) and FOUND MY PEOPLE.
    01-10-13 03:24 AM
    I kept the "Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile." It adds to my credibility as an attorney. I am actually not kidding. I did not know it was an Attorney Thing until I attended an attorneys-only seminar (CLE) and FOUND MY PEOPLE.

I'm glad you found your people.
    Does your people call it a "Shark-Berry"?

All kidding aside, I had no idea the legal profession was apparently entrenched in BBerries. Although it makes sense. I have a few Legal Eagle friends. I'll have to see if they are on Berries or not.

Awesome post. Thanks.
    01-10-13 07:24 AM
    Still have it on all my email accounts, slightly modified to remove "Verizon" and add "Bold 9930".

My work email says it was sent from my dog's BB, since I'm a K-9 handler
    BBerryPowerUser and axllebeer like this.
    01-10-13 07:50 AM
    Sent from Blackberry Bold on Verizon...
    01-10-13 10:25 AM
    Still have it on all my email accounts, slightly modified to remove "Verizon" and add "Bold 9930".

My work email says it was sent from my dog's BB, since I'm a K-9 handler
    Awesome!
    01-10-13 10:31 AM
    Mine reads "Sent via BlackBerry 9930" Very proud of my BB!
    01-10-13 11:05 AM
141 12345 ...