Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree114Likes
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    606 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Still using "Sent via BlackBerry" in your signature line?

I think this is timely and worth asking given the apparent decline of BlackBerry enthusiasts in the United States.

How many are still using "Sent via BlackBerry" in their signature line? I still am. I was going to change it many times over the years, but I guess I want others to know I'm using a mobile phone to reply to emails - thus the brevity, and "Sent Via BlackBerry" said this without doubt. When I strayed to iPhone and Android, I signed "Sent via Mobile" as the type of phone was not as important to me. Being Back with Black, I now take some pride in "Sent via BlackBerry" as I genuinely am an enthusiast and have no embarrassment whatsoever that I STILL rock a Berry.

What do you guys do? Signature line? No Signature line? Sent via BlackBerry? Let us know.
    Thanked by 4:
    goku_vegeta (01-10-2013),  HafeezAkmal (01-10-2013),  JR A (01-09-2013),  Taigatrommel (01-09-2013) 
    CrackBerry Genius

Still utilized, never stopped.
    My signature has always been edited to say "Sent Securely Via My BlackBerry Device".
    MY TAKE ON THE Z10... I DON'T KNOW HOW, OR WHY, BUT IT WORKS!!!
    Thanked by 5:
    axllebeer (01-08-2013),  BBerryPowerUser (01-08-2013),  Taigatrommel (01-09-2013),  tangyboy (02-26-2013),  world traveler and former ceo (02-25-2013) 
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    PIN
    290BC3C6 (9900) / 500CF65B (PB)

I can be using the PC to read emails but sometimes I pick up my BB to reply to an email just to see the signature in the message LOL

I changed the default signature to "Sent via my BlackBerry Bold™ 9900"
    I rock a BlackBerry Z10
    axllebeer and JR A like this.
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,091 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BBerryPowerUser View Post
    I think this is timely and worth asking given the apparent decline of BlackBerry enthusiasts in the United States.

How many are still using "Sent via BlackBerry" in their signature line? I still am. I was going to change it many times over the years, but I guess I want others to know I'm using a mobile phone to reply to emails - thus the brevity, and "Sent Via BlackBerry" said this without doubt. When I strayed to iPhone and Android, I signed "Sent via Mobile" as the type of phone was not as important to me. Being Back with Black, I now take some pride in "Sent via BlackBerry" as I genuinely am an enthusiast and have no embarrassment whatsoever that I STILL rock a Berry.

What do you guys do? Signature line? No Signature line? Sent via BlackBerry? Let us know.
    Sent from my BB10 powered Z10

Messes em up every time.
    Negative thinking destroys your brain cells and causes global warming.*- Dodinsky (The Scientific Institute of Get Over It!) Action Spots
    john_v, axllebeer and jessen62 like this.
    CrackBerry Genius

I haven't changed my signatures either. My PlayBook even has a link to BlackBerry.com in the signature.
    CrackBerry Addict

Yup! Still using it.
    Posted using my 32 gig Playbook - and 9 times out of 10, my new BB OEM mini keyboard
    CrackBerry Master

Obviously I take it off if I'm nominally at work and replying to emails, where in reality I'm basking in the sun at Lords watching the Test match instead*....

*Americans and Canadians may need this explained to them. Brits, Australians, Indians, South Africans, Kiwis, Pakistanis and Sri Lankans will understand!
    CrackBerry Master

Mine says " Sent from my Backberry", and my wife's is "Poudly sent from my Blackberry".
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    16,013 Global Posts

YUP!......in my best NYC accent "why, you gotta problem wit that"
    Thanked by:
    BBerryPowerUser (01-08-2013) 
    CrackBerry User

Yup. "Sent via BlackBerry Baby"
    Thanked by:
    BBerryPowerUser (01-08-2013) 
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,074 Global Posts
    PIN
    797F4953 Tab 3

Quote Originally Posted by Ben1232 View Post
    I haven't changed my signatures either. My PlayBook even has a link to BlackBerry.com in the signature.
    I sadly broke my 9930 but still going PlayBook hard core. And I still use the original signature on it as well. It's an awesome device and I want people to see it. And I still love the emails I get back from people on occasion asking me "by the way, what is a PlayBook ". Then I can educate them in the ways of the force.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Still using "Sent via BlackBerry" in your signature line?-img_00000030.jpg  
    Phone too slow? Then you need Flow.

The World's Most Fabulous Crack-Droid!
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Nope, always have removed the auto signature. The people I am communicating with don't care HOW and I prefer not to give out any more info than needed. I'm not being paid to extend RIM's advertising. Not just RIM, I remove the sig from the iPad too. It's as obnoxious as having Sent via Tapatalk or whatever. Wastes space and is meaningless to me. Just as bad as a banner ad.
    I'm still alive, walkin' in the sunshine And if I die, I'm dyin' with a smile on my face
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,091 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheScionicMan View Post
    Nope, always have removed the auto signature. The people I am communicating with don't care HOW and I prefer not to give out any more info than needed. I'm not being paid to extend RIM's advertising. Not just RIM, I remove the sig from the iPad too. It's as obnoxious as having Sent via Tapatalk or whatever. Wastes space and is meaningless to me. Just as bad as a banner ad.
    Like your AD/DC sig in your post/s, others might think it obnoxious but thoses dudes rock out, dontcha think.
    Negative thinking destroys your brain cells and causes global warming.*- Dodinsky (The Scientific Institute of Get Over It!) Action Spots
    JR A and tr1ad like this.
    Between Realities

Global Posts
    12,584 Global Posts

Stopped using "sent from my x device" as well. If I am going to promote a brand, it's gonna be my own. No carrier email client info. Even Tapatalk gets nothing (I am open to offers for the sig space though LOL).

Plus, I agree with previous poster: the folks who I correspond with don't really care, and worry more about me being connected. Brevity is always appreciated.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    PIN
    322D4970

I've never edited it. Still "Sent via BlackBerry powered by Virgin Mobile USA." Or, "Sent from my BlackBerry PlayBook."
    In RIM we trust!
    BBerryPowerUser likes this.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    606 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #16  

Quote Originally Posted by MADBRADNYC View Post
    Still utilized, never stopped.
    My signature has always been edited to say "Sent Securely Via My BlackBerry Device".
    Nice idea. Thanks. I may put in "Securely" as well.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    606 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #17  

Quote Originally Posted by paolomusic View Post
    Yup. "Sent via BlackBerry Baby"
    Ari Gold would be proud!
    MADBRADNYC, bdguru and Mi.key like this.
    CrackBerry Abuser

I love to have the BB default signature on my emails... I just added my data up this :
    "Enviado desde mi oficina mvil BlackBerry de Telcel" = "Sent from my mobile office BlackBerry of Telcel"
    White Z10 | STL 100-3 Official: 10.2.1.537 aka 10.2.1.1925 | Telcel
    Previous OS Leak:10.2.1.1055 aka 10.2.1.176
    64GB PlayBook BB Lover
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    721 Global Posts

Only when sending from phone. Everything else looks weird and doesn't interest my contacts. The information counts not with what I sent it.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    606 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #20  

Quote Originally Posted by spencerdl View Post
    YUP!......in my best NYC accent "why, you gotta problem wit that"
    Ya' gotta' love New Yorkers! They tell it like it is. Yup! Fagiddaboudit!
    CrackBerry Master

Quote Originally Posted by Double_J75 View Post
    Mine says " Sent from my Backberry", and my wife's is "Poudly sent from my Blackberry".
    You may not be helping the cause there...
    Waterloo's Finest

Global Posts
    5,457 Global Posts

Sent from my BlackBerry device on the rogers wireless network. My email signature since 2008
    Phones: Nokia 5110>Nokia 3360>Siemens C56>Moto RAZR>LG Chocolate>Pearl 8100>Bold 9000 >Pearl 9100 + Bold 9900 > iPhone 4S + Z10 + Bold 9000
    Tablets: 16GB Playbook > Playbook 32GB
    __________________________________________________ _________________________

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE SEXY GIRLS IN YOGA PANTS CHANNEL

C000288CC
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    926 Global Posts

I leave mine on so it lets people know (or at least gives them the impression) that I'm out and about and not near a computer, and I can be brief in response when desired without hurting anyone's feelings

(I've even been known to write in "Sent via BlackBerry" when responding from a computer for the same effect)
    #itsjustaphone

My band Fuse Box (powered by BlackBerry)
    CrackBerry User

I like having it there I've never considered how to remove or change it loved bb right from first pearl.
    CrackBerry Abuser

I still use it, I never changed it nor do I plan on changing it.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    TeamBlackBerry
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast