Even with the latest outage, I'm still not leaving BlackBerry, and never will! Well the only way I will leave BlackBerry is if Microsoft buys RIM, and really screws around with the OS...Yeahhhh Babyyyy

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-10 07:09 AM
    What if RIM buys Palm and makes webOS for BlackBerry?
    02-21-10 07:17 AM
    What if Microsoft buys palm and rim...will they make a rimwalmberryOS? (rim windows palm blackberry?). Sounds like a new anti oxidant.

Anyway, every provider has it's issues at times. Even though there are occassioinal, YES occassional issues, they're well within 1% or less downtime. But 99% of your uptime must be pretty good since everyones so attached and addicted to their berry's.

Sorry, but some folks go alittle over the top. Go do something else for a few hours when they're down...the air will do you good! LOL
    02-21-10 07:27 AM
    I see Microsoft going in the right direction with Windows Phone 7 Series, but it's too little too late in my opinion. RIM are soaring in this new modern age, but their progress has been pretty slow lately. What RIM need is a fresh OS and tighter integration of applications if they want to be ahead of the game. What I fear however is the "Palm effect". When Palm went from Treo to Pre a good chunk of the userbase got upset. WebOS is however an excellent piece of software and I can only foresee a bright future for Palm if they play their cards right. Although Apple took the lead with an app phone, it did little harm to the smartphone race and here is where RIM needs to go back to the blackboard and make something innovative to keep up their image before someone else takes their place. Android (and soon MeeGo) is/are more a miniature tablet PC platform, but still important in the smartphone field.

Now if RIM and Palm would co-operate, this would make a perfect combination (RIM's excellent core infrastructure with Palm's lovely webOS interface). Less hate and more love, that is what I am waiting for. In my opinion there are too many players in the field right now and it does not look good for us (read: the consumers) with this many options.
    02-21-10 08:47 AM
    02-21-10 09:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD