lol The thread title sounds bad. So maybe some pervs will have some good advice on this one..... hahah SORRY!

Some of my keys are sticking (not too bad, but enough to annoy you) and I'm just wondering if there is anything I can do to clean them without removing the housing. I don't want to void my warranty.

Basically this is what happened.... I was eating meat loaf and trying to text at the same time. ...Not a good idea. Dropped my BB on top of my meatloaf and it fell face down on top of the saucy part. lol I cleaned the screen off with alcohol and wiped all the keys down. I've tried using toothpicks to dig out around the keys. It helped a little.

If I took my phone to my carrier would they help me clean it out or is that a bad idea? I'm just reaaally afraid of taking the housing off and ruining my warranty :/
    11-20-08 06:45 PM
    People can't put there berry down to even eat?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-08 06:49 PM
    People can't put there berry down to even eat?

It was... important?
    11-20-08 06:52 PM
    Nevermind. lol I'm just gonna sit here and clean it out with tooth picks.
    11-20-08 07:35 PM
    You can take it apart and clean it. I usually take my BB apart every month or two to clean out the guts. Removing the housing has become second nature to me.

You can also try using a can of compressed air or a little bit of rubbing alcohol on a q-tip.
    11-20-08 07:56 PM
    Nevermind. lol I'm just gonna sit here and clean it out with tooth picks.
    good idea
    11-20-08 08:02 PM
    You can take it apart and clean it. I usually take my BB apart every month or two to clean out the guts. Removing the housing has become second nature to me.

You can also try using a can of compressed air or a little bit of rubbing alcohol on a q-tip.
    I just want to try to stay away from removing the housing right now. I'm afraid of voiding my warranty :/

I think I got it pretty clean, though. I used toothpicks to scrape out the goop and then rubbed some alcohol on with q-tips.
    11-20-08 08:35 PM
    I eat and text...I'm with ya lol

11-20-08 08:36 PM
    I eat and text...I'm with ya lol

You gotta text THEN eat. You girls don't have your CRACKBERRY priorities straight NOT true addicts haha
    11-20-08 10:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD