My curve has a couple of buttons that not pressing down the right way. Does anyone have ideas?
    04-26-09 07:07 PM
    You could try to take it apart and clean around.. how adventurous / confident are you?
    04-26-09 07:31 PM
    Well I have 2- 1) try a can of air to blow out the keys-perhaps there may be dust. Or 2) dampen a q-tip very LIGHTLY with rubbing alcohol and clean each key seperately and see if that jars then loose also! Good luck hopefully one of them may work for you!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-26-09 07:32 PM
    i am not telling you to do this - just saying it worked for me on a friends phone.

a friend spilled salad dressing on her phone. she tried to take it apart and couldn't. so i took a paper towel, and sprayed Pledge electronics cleaner on THE PAPER TOWEL and wiped at the phone. she said it worked well to get most of the stickiness off of it. so then i took a SMALL AMOUNT of the pledge and splayed the phone then wiped at it with the paper towel about 2 to 3 hours later. it is important to use a SMALL AMOUNT and WAIT FOR THE PHONE TO DRY between sprays.
    04-26-09 08:08 PM
    Don't wack off with your phone. JK, but, yeah I guess you could reassemble it.
    04-26-09 10:39 PM
    If I wanted to wack off I'd get a storm. Curve screen isn't up to it. JK. Is there a video or instruction sheet? I may just get a storm on the 8th. That is when my early upgrade is.
    04-26-09 10:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD