You should feel bad, you're a LOSER with a capital L

LAZY and worthless
    Ditto Ditto Ditto. You're scum
    10-10-08 04:02 PM
    No one even mentioned how the OP is too cheap to afford a $3 item. Whether or not you did it, you'd still rather (think) about breaking the law than pay a measly 3 bucks.

Get a job like the rest of us!!!
    Last edited by flchick75; 10-10-08 at 06:11 PM.
    10-10-08 06:02 PM
    Nonetheless you have bad ethics and I don't really believe you are joking about your story.
    10-10-08 06:06 PM
    This thread is hilarious man. You should be proud of yourself. True of false its funny to see all the people who get whipped up over something so dumb. Nice job!!
    10-10-08 08:44 PM
    I can't believe I read this whole thread!
    Hahaha agree. Funny Though.
    10-10-08 09:13 PM
    God I can't believe I just read this whole thread LOL.

I doubt it was a social experiment.
    I bet you really did it and now since your caught your putting your tail between your legs and making it seem like you did something that was ok when in reality it wasn't.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-10-08 09:19 PM
    When I was trying to pick my new phone and carrier I went to several places before deciding. One place was awaste of time. Every BB had something wrong with it. It made it impossible to check things out. It is exactly people like you that make things so expensive for others.

10-10-08 09:40 PM
    I think you should have been there for the Dunder Mifflin ethics seminar.
    10-11-08 02:52 PM
    I think you should have been there for the Dunder Mifflin ethics seminar.
    now that was funny!
    10-11-08 03:17 PM
    hahah thats a pretty a - hole thing todo...even if it wasnt real..but then again, whenever I have a problem with my phone, the people there (i know its just their job) give me such s*** for any simple thing...but maybe its just me
    10-11-08 07:12 PM
    Whats the big deal? Some of you guys are so anal.
    heheh anal
    sorry i love doing little things like that...i have a pretty stupid sense of humor.
    10-11-08 07:15 PM
    I can't believe this foolishness has gone on this long.

10-11-08 10:42 PM
    I don't think you'd appreciate someone pulling out your balls now would you?
    Too funny... ROFL!

Also... I'm not even going to lie, I laughed at the OPs second post. "Just bored." You're still a d***, but still... Ha

At least we know when trackballs start missing, we know who did it or who gave them the idea. GJ.

Duvi
    10-11-08 10:50 PM
    Although it may be a joke or maybe not, fact of the matter is that this probably has happened before...thieves, crooks, kleptomaniacs all ruin things for the rest of us hones people in the world...jacking up prices and everything else for honest, hard working people...

10-12-08 12:11 AM
    I've been needing a new trackball/ retaining ring for my Pearl for a while now, and have discovered I'm far to lazy, cheap, and impatient to order one online.
    This afternoon I was in the mall, and stopped in at the Bell store I deal with. I went over to the display phones and picked up a curve. Within about 30 seconds I had a sales dude all over me. I told I was just having a look, and the second he turned his back, I had the ring and tball out of the phone and in my pocket. A small part of me wants to feel bad for what I've done.... Honestly. A much larger part of me is enjoying the slick new trackball, and wants to brag about it on the internet, feeling a little smug about the ever so slight smiting.

Don't judge me....

congratulations...you're now guilty of misdemeanor larceny.
    10-12-08 07:14 AM
65 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD