And I agree most of us have taken a stand against stealing.
    And there is no way to no if story#1 was the truth or if #2 was.

Either way it is just plain wrong.
    10-09-08 03:00 AM
    Ladies, we ain't talking about kidneys here. What with all the male anatomy
    abuse.
    Having trouble hanging with it AG?
    10-09-08 03:00 AM
    Just trying to lighten the mood of this thread.
    10-09-08 03:02 AM
    Just trying to lighten the mood of this thread.
    I was just trying to be funny with the "hanging" part. LOL! I know you are trying to lighten the thread
    10-09-08 03:05 AM
    Whether or not it was a joke, that is called stealing. Doesn't matter that it wasn't a complete set. Would you be happy if I came and took just the battery cover off of your phone. Would it matter to you that it wasn't the complete housing?

That is what all the fuss is about.
    Ok. For the record....I was talking about balls...not the housing. But, to answer your question. If the complete housing wasn't there; then, YES, it would bother me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-09-08 03:06 AM
    Ok. For the record....I was talking about balls...not the housing. But, to answer your question. If the complete housing wasn't there; then, YES, it would bother me.

Doesn't matter what you were referring to...the point is the same.
    10-09-08 03:08 AM
    Doesn't matter what you were referring to...the point is the same.
    OMG! Your sense of humor has been completely removed

10-09-08 03:11 AM
    OMG! Your sense of humor has been completely removed

OMG OMG! What ever shall we do? OMG!?
    10-09-08 03:13 AM
    OMG OMG! What ever shall we do? OMG!?
    My goodness. You are a very combative little nurse. Maybe you should give yourself a shot

10-09-08 03:18 AM
    My goodness. You are a very combative little nurse. Maybe you should give yourself a shot

I'm sorry...

If I had something I might just do that...because I can't sleep
    10-09-08 03:20 AM
    Thief! Compounding the felony by bragging about it is NOT gonna make ya look good man!
    10-09-08 04:15 AM
    Everyones far too uptight here...yes I get it you are all saints who have never done anything wrong and when you see the chance to chastise someone you grab your soapbox and your enormous foam finger and yell "THERE'S THE BAD GUY"

10-09-08 10:49 AM
    I hope a dog rips your testicles off.
    10-09-08 11:39 AM
    Everyones far too uptight here...yes I get it you are all saints who have never done anything wrong and when you see the chance to chastise someone you grab your soapbox and your enormous foam finger and yell "THERE'S THE BAD GUY"
    Nobody is claiming that they're perfect. And we're not getting on OP's case because he did something wrong. We're jumping on him because....

He did something wrong.

AND

He doesn't acknowledge he did something wrong, but instead seems to think it's OK (at worst) or maybe even cool.

AND

He's online bragging about it.

IMO, threads like this are a symptom of one of the major problems our world is seeing right now. The young people in our society (read under 40 heh) have no understanding of ethics whatsoever. They can no longer reason out right and wrong for themselves, especially if self-interest becomes involved.
    10-09-08 11:40 AM
    10-09-08 11:42 AM
    Nobody is claiming that they're perfect. And we're not getting on OP's case because he did something wrong. We're jumping on him because....

He did something wrong.

AND

He doesn't acknowledge he did something wrong, but instead seems to think it's OK (at worst) or maybe even cool.

AND

He's online bragging about it.

IMO, threads like this are a symptom of one of the major problems our world is seeing right now. The young people in our society (read under 40 heh) have no understanding of ethics whatsoever. They can no longer reason out right and wrong for themselves, especially if self-interest becomes involved.
    Very well said
    10-09-08 11:44 AM
    So many naughty peoplen the world! i

10-10-08 05:31 AM
    HAHAHA! That made my day! I can now go to work with my head held high!
    10-10-08 05:55 AM
    HAHAHA! That made my day! I can now go to work with my head held high!

Yeye.
    10-10-08 09:10 AM
    Man stealing aint worth it.

The time and the risk never pays off.

Also, that temptation will stick to you for a looong time. Once you steal once, if another opportunity comes along, you might steal twice, but this time, you're caught.

10-10-08 09:18 AM
    Harsh crowd.... No more social experiments. Understood.

Although I have noticed people are a lot quicker to respond when they have a chance to put someone down than they are when they could help someone out. (not just here, vast majority of forums.)

Well, all social experimenting aside...

It's easy to be a ****...
    Though not too many people have the answers to everyones questions.

You will find in society that there are more bad people than good. It has always been this way and always will be.

Dm
    10-10-08 09:39 AM
    I can't believe I read this whole thread!

10-10-08 09:49 AM
    I am shocked people are still commenting on this

Last edited by dave30; 10-10-08 at 11:02 AM.
    10-10-08 10:57 AM
    Whats the big deal? Some of you guys are so anal.
    10-10-08 11:39 AM
    Whats the big deal? Some of you guys are so anal.
    Is your name Ken Lay, by chance? Oh wait, he's dead. How bout Joe Nacchio? Because you sure sound like them.

It's very easy to rationalize unethical behavior when you want to. "It's just a little thing." "No one will notice." "It's not like they can't afford a new one." Or how bout, "What they don't know won't hurt them."? But it doesn't work that way. Unethical behavior is unethical behavior, and even the little things can create a viscious snowball effect....as the world's current financial crises is (once again) teaching us.

Meh, but what does it matter, as long as I get mine I guess it's all good, right?

Ya know, several years ago my sister made a very good point about this kind of stuff. She and couple of friends were in the middle of a long road trip home from college and it was her turn to drive. One of her friends looked over and noticed my sister was doing exactly the speed limit and suggested that she should speed up so they could get home sooner. My sister of course commented that it'd be wrong to break the law, and then said, "If I can't trust myself to make the right choice when I'm tempted with the little things, how could I ever trust myself to make the right choice when something big tempts me?"
    Last edited by kyriefurro; 10-10-08 at 04:00 PM.
    10-10-08 03:57 PM
65 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD