Plantronics Voyager 855 Headset

Tune out the world, tune in full-spectrum stereo music and conveniently switch to calls on your music-enabled phone. Innovative stereo ear buds seal out noise and seal in sound for better listening, while AudioIQ� technology two-way noise reduction improves call quality on both sides of the call. The sliding boom gets you closer to the microphone, so you are heard better than ever. Convenient one-touch buttons let you control calls and music from your headset. At only 15 grams, it's lightweight, comfortable and discreet. On the train, on the road, on the move - the Plantronics Voyager 855 Bluetooth headset is the perfect convertible for traveling life's highway. In-the-ear style Bluetooth Headset with earbud accessory for A2DP stereo.
    09-04-07 02:41 PM
    If it�s too LOUD, You�re too OLD!

Since there are a lot of threads about bluetooth headsets, let's focus on this thread for just those Stereo Bluetooth Headsets. If you know of anything that is coming soon, post it here. I love accessories and would love to know stuffs that I do not know of or have not heard of .. yet
    09-04-07 02:48 PM
    That looks interesting. When is it supposed to be released?
    09-04-07 06:49 PM
    Mobilecityonline.com is accepting orders for a Sept. 18 delivery.

Plantronics Voyager 855 Bluetooth Headset recomended accessories

Also, buy,com has it, but they are sold out.

Buy.com - PLANTRONICS Voyager 855 Voyager? 855 Bluetooth� Headset - VOYAGER 855
    09-04-07 07:11 PM
    How can this be sold out when this headset has not been released yet? hehehe

Anyway, I was given a released date on the 6th of this month. Knowing release and shipping, I will say give about 1 week.
    09-04-07 07:28 PM
    Looks very interesting. I'm gonna have to pick them up. How can mobilcityonline.com be selling them for only $79.99 when the MSRP is $199.99?
    09-04-07 07:48 PM
    Good question There is nothing wrong with them selling it at that price. They probably want to get the buzz out that they are cheap sellers of accessories. But more retailers or e-tailers, that's another way of getting customers. Just like Walmart - some of the stuffs they carry are more expensive than others, some they are dirty cheap. That's how you go into balancing and accommodating your customers.

I have this coming in my store but I sure wouldn't sell it for that price.. lol
    09-04-07 09:28 PM
    How can this be sold out when this headset has not been released yet? hehehe

Anyway, I was given a released date on the 6th of this month. Knowing release and shipping, I will say give about 1 week.
    Beats me. I'm just reporting what the web site says. They let you get notified when they become available.
    09-05-07 01:33 PM
    Help--I just got Motorola Sound Pilot S705, stereo headset, built-in fm radio, but it is only recognizing the phone, not the media player on my 8800
    11-21-07 06:49 AM
    I`m surprised nobody uses iTech or iTouch BT headsets?
    12-03-07 03:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD