I've been with Verizon Wireless for about 2 years now, and my contract is ending soon. I am going to stick with Verizon, but I am switching from a LG Voyager to some sort of Blackberry. Which one should I choose? I am a student, so keep that in mind. Storm or Tour? Thanks.
    11-01-09 09:23 AM
    This kind of question will get a huge variety of answers. You will have the Storm lovers, and haters and all sorts of mayhem.

I would say both devices are great, depending on preference. You cant go wrong with either, both current in technology, memory, processor etc. The difference is going to be in which you prefer. If you want the touch screen, a Storm will be your choice, if you dont like touch screen, the Tour will be your best bet...

Follow where I am going with this?
    11-01-09 09:25 AM
    I agree with drm2blv. Why not get down to a local store and try and get some hands on experience, that way you can see which one you prefer.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-01-09 09:28 AM
    Well I have, and I like both. Is the storm's screen very durable? because Ive cracked my voyager screen before.
    11-01-09 09:31 AM
    Are you looking at the Storm1 or Storm2. I mean the screens are durable to a point. If you have any doubts, you could always get a nice case for it, and that could help. But of course, any wrong type of fall or drop onto the screen could always crack it, but the same with the Tour.
    11-01-09 09:34 AM
    I'm looking at the Storm 2. The storm 1 was junk when i tried it out.
    11-01-09 09:37 AM
    The Storm1 with the latest official OS release is actually awesome. Many people compare it to the Storm2, just different screen technology and less memory. Personal preference though. The Storm2 is a great device if you can stand using all touchscreen.
    11-01-09 09:38 AM
    How do you like your Tour?
    11-01-09 09:41 AM
    ya it all depends on what u like do u like the push or click screen of the storm then go for that if not get the tour then
    11-01-09 09:50 AM
    How do you like your Tour?
    I went from a Curve 8330 to the Tour. I LOVE the Tour. It's much faster, and runs very smoothly. I tried the Storm 1 and realized that I prefer the physical keyboard over the touchscreen.
    11-01-09 10:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD