I'm curious, how do most of you keep your lives organized using your blackberry?
    04-02-12 09:10 PM
    I'm curious, how do most of you keep your lives organized using your blackberry?
    I use paper & pen, Has work for me for many years.
    04-02-12 09:58 PM
    I stay organized everyday using my Blackberry 9930. Almost everyday I'm writing new memos or setting up an appointment with my calendar. Nothing beats writing a memo or setting up an appointment with the wonderful keyboard of the 9930.

@O_T16; 330F63DF
    04-02-12 10:07 PM
    Does anyone ever use a program similar to Evernote (or do you use evernote?)
    04-02-12 10:11 PM
    Does anyone ever use a program similar to Evernote (or do you use evernote?)
    I use Evernote because I can make a note on the computer and have it on my phone on the go. The downside is that Evernote sync every time I open the app and it eats up the battery life.

Sent from BlackBerry Bold 9900 website
    04-02-12 10:21 PM
    I use Evernote because I can make a note on the computer and have it on my phone on the go. The downside is that Evernote sync every time I open the app and it eats up the battery life.

Sent from BlackBerry Bold 9900 website
    That is a bit annoying isn't it?
    04-02-12 10:30 PM
    i guess im a little behind the times when it comes to staying organized on my BB. like Rosebud said, i still use the good old pen and paper. heck, i just started using my BB calendar to input appts. otherwise i still mainly use it for communication and for keeping all my contacts in one place.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860
    Last edited by up488; 04-03-12 at 08:45 AM.
    RoseBud68 likes this.
    04-03-12 12:10 AM
    Pocket Informant.

- R.
    04-03-12 11:19 AM
    I easily put all of my appointments in the calendar, write memos on the go. I have all my notes and appointments all in one spot. I love how I can set up alerts/reminders for each appointment
    04-03-12 12:13 PM
    Memos, calendar, contacts, reminders, etc. The Blackberry is why I am as organized as much as I am, without it, I truly would be lost(and I'm being serious).
    04-03-12 12:26 PM
    I use paper & pen, Has work for me for many years.
    That was awesome!! Still giggling...
    RoseBud68 likes this.
    04-03-12 01:57 PM
    That was awesome!! Still giggling...
    I'm here till Thursday.... Try the veil.
    04-03-12 02:25 PM
    I stay organized everyday using my Blackberry 9930. Almost everyday I'm writing new memos or setting up an appointment with my calendar. Nothing beats writing a memo or setting up an appointment with the wonderful keyboard of the 9930.

@O_T16; 330F63DF
    I'm curious. How do you make the most out of using memos? They don't integrate with the calendar the way tasks do. Do you just open up a new one and start jotting stuff down? I have a bunch of memos, but they just get occasional use, for example materials list (if needed), auto maintenance log, etc.
    04-03-12 04:36 PM
    I use BlackBerry's Calendar and emails for most of my organization

My Calendar gets an Entry every morning for my car's mileage, I add entries if I have an important phone conversation so I know when I had it and what it was about, I add follow up appointments to meetings and phone calls in the calendar,

I email myself notes and comments, if someone gives me their number it is faster for me to write it down in an email body because I press C to get a new email, and just start typing the details as the person gives it to me, I later can email it to myself at various email addresses depending who the contact was, and can share it with other people who may need to know who it was.

For me, I wish RIM would expand on the integration between email/calendar/todo so that I could create a single item and assign it as all 3 if needed, but chances are that isn't going to happen,
    04-03-12 04:44 PM
    Yeah evernote is great. I uses it across devices: my blackberry, playbook, home and work pc. Its great. Other than that for staying organized I use the calendar, tasks and appointment apps that come with my blackberry and google calendar. I used to use google docs as well to store stuff. I still do a bit but since using ever not and Sugar sync I don't use google docs as much. Oh and I guess I should mention Sugar Sync for syncing docs across devices as well and docs to go to edit them on the go.
    04-03-12 04:47 PM
    Try the Built for BlackBerry App for BB10 from BlackBerry World - OilChange
    05-02-13 12:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD