BlackBerry Torch. Get it.
    03-11-12 10:13 PM
    another one of these should i stay or should i go?

think what you use most and which does it better.

that is all you need to know.
    03-11-12 11:07 PM
    your choice its your life.

is it me or are we seeing more and more of these "convince me" threads??
    No buudy its not only u. Its deja vu.
    03-12-12 03:07 AM
    Stay with my Storm2 or move to the iPhone 4s. I love Blackberry, I just think it's time for a change.

Best argument for stay or switch?
    If you need advice on what to get you are best served by giving some insight on how you use your phone.
    Each platform has its strengths and its weaknesses. It all depends on your use.
    Take advantage of your carriers' return policy. Try the most likely candidate and if you don't like it take it back. This works better than asking people to make a decision for you without giving clues as to how you want to use your device.
    03-12-12 03:17 AM
    I think you have a crush on iPhone4S. But you feel obligated to stay with your present lover - your BB device. Be honest with yourself. At least it will help you to make your decision. And if it turns out to be the wrong decision, you can always take the other option when the right time comes.
    03-12-12 03:53 AM
    There are so many iphones out there.. Some carrier allows 7 days money back.. For me my BB suffice.
    If you want to try, try it, you can always come back to BB. The advantages and disadvantages of each has been discussed. I don't want to go there because.. there are alot of people who will start something I don't ever want to finish... (hint:trollin')
    Last edited by guzprom; 03-12-12 at 11:29 AM.
    03-12-12 05:28 AM
    Take a look at the newer Blackberrys. Nobody needs to convince you what phone is for you.
    03-12-12 06:08 AM
    Only you know what functions are important to you. Draw up a list and decide.

You really shouldn't ask which fruit to choose, in a Blackberry forum.
    03-12-12 06:13 AM
    You really shouldn't ask which fruit to choose, in a Blackberry forum.
    Don't forget the desserts.
    03-12-12 06:47 AM
    There is another option. Wait to see what BB10 brings.
    03-12-12 07:29 AM
    If you want an all touch screen BlackBerry, try a 9850 or wait for a BB10 device!
    03-12-12 08:15 AM
    I would at least stay until saw what the bb10's are like.
    03-12-12 06:00 PM
    If it's between the storm 2 and an iphone 4s, the iphone is by far the better choice. If you need touchscreen at this time I feel as if apple may still have the advantage. However if your kind of tired of touchscreen and really want a change check out the new Bold. OS7 is vastly improved over previous versions, and this phone for me at least blows every other one out of the water.
    03-12-12 07:31 PM
    Stay with my Storm2 or move to the iPhone 4s. I love Blackberry, I just think it's time for a change.

Do you really expect to receive advice to switch from Blackberry on a Blackberry forum?

What do you think the answer would be if you asked this question on an Apple or Android forum?
    03-12-12 08:15 PM
    No one likes to say it but the only logical question is "can you live without bbm or not?"

Myself I put a lot of hopes in the os 7 devices and honestly... I got a brighter screen, weaker battery and less apps than my 9000, 9700, 9800. I do in fact love my playbook and think it's only flaw being rim's lack of marketing.

Myself I can't stand apple BUT ill be picking up a wp7 lumia 900 as my main phone (going one of my 9900's though just in case rim pulls some random rabbit out of the hat)
    03-12-12 08:26 PM
    .... and less apps than my 9000, 9700, 9800.....
    And this is why we got boned with the 9900/9930. When the app support comes back, I think a lot will flood back to BB. Sadly, I don't see this happening anytime soon, or at all.

BB still rules as the ultimate messaging device. But most people want, and increasingly need, apps. As much as I am a fan of RIM, I simply can't recommend them to friends anymore. Unless those friends only do text and email.
    03-12-12 08:44 PM

Depends on your reasons for using a BlackBerry. Since you had a Storm it's obviously not because you want a physical keyboard.

As for the iPhone 4s, I've been using it since the release date and I have no regrets. The dual core processor makes it very snappy, the camera quality is very good, the screen is one of the best and of course it has the huge app store that people love.
    03-12-12 08:47 PM
    Get a PlayBook to hold you over, then get BB10 later this year.
    03-12-12 10:27 PM
    Umm why not try the new BB Bold? Don't go tasting the forbidden fruit Apple...BlackBerry is much better! Good luck to you
    03-12-12 10:31 PM
    If it meets your current needs, keep it. Or if you are going with "wants" instead of needs, which a lot of folks do, then change it.
    03-22-12 12:37 AM
    I say go with the galaxy nexus. Best smartphone in the market today.
    03-22-12 09:55 AM
    Walk into your retailer and try them both out.
    I dare say they will 'tell you all' about the Iphone in there.
    So your trusty old Storm has survived thus far?
    If you are judging BlackBerry based on OS 5 vs iOS5 then no wonder most people here are shrugging off your call for help.
    03-22-12 11:17 AM
    a Storm 2 is kinda wack, isn't that like OS 5?? (lol, no offense)

comparing an OS 5 device to a new iPhone is like night and day.

If I were you, I would upgrade to a new OS 7 Blackberry.

I would get the Bold 9900
    03-22-12 11:30 AM
    I switched to the 4S from a 9800 and don't regret it one bit. Super fast, amazing screen, the app quality of iPhone apps is far superior to the quality of BlackBerry apps, and I love the upgraded camera!

But you do have to make the choice yourself. Weigh the pros and cons. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk
    03-22-12 07:53 PM
49 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD