My daughter is almost 5 (next month) and she's already an addict. She constantly wants to play with my BB. She plays Chainz, types in the memo pad, looks at google maps and takes pics & videos of herself and her toys. Here she is tonight doing her thing. So innocent...

Do you know any young addicts?
    06-21-08 12:59 AM
    My daughter is 21 months........loves to talk on my berry.
    06-21-08 01:28 AM
    they start so early these days... LOL!! Post a pic!
    06-21-08 01:29 AM
    the four year old boy i babysit loves to play brickbreaker...or, he loves to TRY to play brickbreaker, even if he can't really get the hang of it - at all! he doesn't quite understand that the trackball moves the...uh...movey thing...but that doesn't stop him from wanting to play with it every time he sees me typing away! he also loves to take his own pictures with the camera, and he loves it when i take pictures of him so he can view them on the screen...it's adorable!
    06-21-08 01:34 AM
    Her curly hair is so adorable. Kids are amazing now a days. When I was 5 electronic gadgets weren't much to speak of. I had an intelevision game system in grade school. But before that it was lego and matchbox cars.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-21-08 02:45 AM
    To cute! If she ever becomes famous, this pic will make the tabloids, and the crackberry blogs!
    06-21-08 02:51 AM
    Mad cute... My little man loves my berries as well. He will see his mother's sidekick and see my berry and turn towards me to grab my berry. He actually turned 2 yesterday (June 20th)
    06-21-08 02:56 AM
    My kids love to play Bubble Popper on our BBs.
    06-21-08 04:49 AM
    She is cute. Take good care of her.
    06-21-08 08:24 AM
    Such a cute girl
    Kids nowdays are starting earlier with the technology
    06-21-08 08:25 AM
    Since my wife refused to use my Pearl after I got the Curve (believe me, I tried to convince her), my 11 year old son now uses it. (no data plan, of course).
    06-21-08 08:30 AM
    Thats cool. And I thought my 7yo nephew was too young for his LG ENV. I guess they really start young these days.
    06-21-08 11:09 AM
    Haha she is so cute
    06-21-08 11:27 AM
    Aw how cute.. !!!

I, however, won't let most adults touch my phone, let alone kids so....
    06-21-08 11:29 AM
    i am 12 and i have blackberry pearl that i got brand new in march and i have unlimited data, email, and texting. everybody i know thinks that they are great and they want one. blackberries are truly awesome. i am also a tech nerd and my parents got me it so it could help me pursue a career in the technology field. i have to pay for the data and email with my allowance but thats fine. it makes me feel that i have to earn stuff to get it.im also on tmobile so the price of data isnt to bad. i have also used my dads pearl for the last 2 years. but 7 for their own env; even i think thats a little young.
    06-21-08 11:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD