I need to format and start all over. How can I do this? Is there a guide or simple way of getting this done? Thanks in advance.
    03-16-09 11:48 AM
    Why do you want to do this? You can wipe your device with JLcmdr, or crackmem, and then reload your OS, but why do you want to do that?

EDIT: Or you can do a device wipe, Go to Options, Security Options, General Settings, press the BB button and select Wipe Handheld.
    Last edited by pkcable; 03-16-09 at 11:57 AM.
    03-16-09 11:55 AM
    It keeps telling me my BB is full and there is no space left over. But I still have 14mb left. Trying to figure out what's going on. I thought maybe that's the only way to solve problem for my 8830WE Do you know of another way?
    03-16-09 11:57 AM
    You can follow this guide. How-To Wipe with JL_Cmder
    03-16-09 12:01 PM
    Yea try some memory clean up.

Step 1 clear out all your old emails and SMS you no longer need.

Step 2 Clear out your Browser, start up your browser, then press the BB button and select options, then Cache Operations, then clear them all.

Step 3 Clear your java log, hold down alt then type lglg, then press the BB button and select clear log.

Step 4 Memory Cleaning Options, Options, then Security Settings, then Memory Cleaning, first enable it, then press the BB button and select Clean Now.

Step 5 Do a battery pull.
    03-16-09 12:02 PM
    Step 6 delete any 3rd party apps you no longer use. Options, Advanced, Applications, select the App you want to delete then press the BB button and select Delete.
    03-16-09 12:03 PM
    Thank you to both of you gentlemen.

"pkcable" Following all the steps you've stated. Seeing how that works out for me. Thanks so much for the heads up. Really didn't care to go so far into playing around with FW. Even though I have insurance I also have a few apps I purchased and didn't want to go through so much trouble.
    03-16-09 12:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD